Pregnant after IF

Feeling like its winter all day long

has anyone had any issues of not being able to stay warm??? I mean it's 85 and humid and I want to wrap up in a blanket. I have a slow thyroid but am on Meds for it. Just looking to see if anyone has had the same problem.
8 wk today with a little girl.
Thanks!

Re: Feeling like its winter all day long

• LOL! I am having this too! I am usually a hot box and this time will all the different drugs and pg hormones i swear it has changed my body chemistry. I had GD with my last pregnancy and had noticed some other changes even post pardom. So being pg again has changed me again. You are not crazy! Just PG!! I am 8 weeks also!
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Not having this problem myself but I would love to know how you know you're having a girl at 8 weeks!
    You may want to get your thyroid levels checked. I've been on the same dosage of levothyroxine for 3.5 years but since this pregnancy (10.5 weeks) I've had to increase my dosage twice. It's possible you just need an adjustment.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm the opposite. Normally I'm always cold, but in pregnancy I get really warm, especially at night. I have to sleep with a fan aimed right at my face, or else I wake up drenched with sweat. Crazy how it breaks our internal thermostats!
    Me: 37 | DH: 38 | Married 9/2012, low AMH, high FSH
    First-ever BFP after IUI #4 (Follistim) - Baby Girl born (36w2d) 8/8/2014!
    TTC #2 since Feb 2015
    BFP 5/4/15
  • @natsfans84 we did PGD and my husband found out prior to transfer. I am going to have my dr check the thyroid again on the 28th. @jeann
  • @kendragrace1215 you can ask your doctor to run the whole thyroid panel, as normally they just look at TSH levels. That's the case with mine anyway.. They never check T4 or anything unless it's specified on the orders. Hope you get some answers and relief soon!

imageLilypie - (zxAe)