July 2015 Moms

It's "Go Time"!

i had my membranes swept at 8 am on Tuesday morning and left 3.5 cm dilated and 90% effaced. I experienced quite a bit of bleeding and tons of blood clot looking mucous until around 8:30 pm when my contractions hit hard and fast! I went from mild, irregular contractions to extremely painful ones that have remained at 3-5 minutes apart for the past 6 hours. I went into L&D, was monitored for an hour or so and given the option to be admitted and receive the epidural or walk the floor for an hour or so. I chose to head to Safeway for snacks and take one last nap in my own bed (not happening due to extreme pain lol). I will be heading back to be admitted shortly. I'm so ready and excited!!! FTM original EDD: July 28th.

Re: It's "Go Time"!

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck to all of you !!!!
  • momof5ivemomof5ive member
    edited July 2015
    Me too! I'm headed to the doc today to get the balloon procedure but I don't think I'll need it anymore. I naturally started my labor yesterday! Contractions are only 10-15 mins. I'm super excited and nervous! My induction was scheduled for tomorrow but I think I'm going in today and they'll keep me! #fingerscrossed [-O< ;;) Good luck everyone!
  • Good luck to y'all sounds like some excitment today!!!
  • Wow good luck to all you ladies!! Sounds like we shall have a few new birth announcements coming up soon!! T&P for safe deliveries!!
  • Good luck! :D
  • Thank you all! And congrats to all of those mommies who will deliver today! I just received the epidural and am feeling so much better. Ready to enjoy my last couple hours of being pregnant!