Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Just wanna be happy like a normal pregnant woman :(

birdieMilabirdieMila member
edited July 2015 in Pregnant after a Loss
hi everyone,
I had a natural mc at almost 9weeks back in april.
Now im almost 8weeks pregnant again. But had a lot of complications already.
I started with a very low hcg, they said prepare for an mc again..
3 weeks later all was fine, strong heartbeat.
Then one week later i started spotting. Alot of wurries and an us later all was fine. Then i started really bleeding! Another us..
The gestational sac was getting loose from the womb and it didnt look good. Uterus full of blood.
2 days later another us, all the blood disapeared and the sac attached again. Still a strong heartbeat. Miracle!
But now, the gestational sac is to small.. 50/50..
I was getting positive because of the "miracle" but today i had like a waterisch dicharged. So i freaked out a little bit, maybe the gestational sac snapped and thats where the water comes from..
2h later now and im bleeding again
Im so f*cking tired of all the complications and wurries!!
Best of al my hubby is out of the country this hole time!!
I really need him so bad :'(

Re: Just wanna be happy like a normal pregnant woman :(

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are having so many ups and downs. The emotional roller coaster is so exhausting.

Honestly though, I truly believe once I had a loss there is no way I can ever have a care free pregnancy after that. I was anxiety ridden my entire rainbow pregnancy until my baby was healthy in my arms.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    I'm sorry all of those different things are happening to you. I've had a loss and an eventful pregnancy so far, too. Most of us can relate on here, so you've come to the right place! One thing I learned after our last scare, was to try to stay as calm as possible for the baby. I was a nervous, emotional basketcase, but when they became concerned about the ventricles in her brain and everything I Googled (never, ever Google) suggested that my stress hormones could affect the development of her brain I forced myself to calm down. Try to find something that requires your full concentration and even better if it's also something that involves planning for her arrival like researching items for your registry or planning the nursery. I woke-up one day and realized that I was so scared that I want even planning on her arrival, and I didn't want to send her that message. I'm currently on couch potato rest, so I'm here board if you ever want to chat!

Plainjane19792001@gmail.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are having so many ups and downs. I don't think you can not worry in a pregnancy following a loss. I hope everything settles down and you get a healthy baby with no more complications!
  • Options
    Vets1Vets1 member
    I'm so sorry your going through this it's hard enough dealing with the loss! I was literally just thinking we are all incredibly strong resilient women to put ourselves through this.

I am also having a rough pregnancy & can totally relate to your comments, although I'm not sure I know what normal is.

I hope this time works out for you.
  • Options
    Started bleeding again :'(
  • Options
    I'm so terribly sorry! Have they found out why you're bleeding? I had a subchronic hematoma and those usually cause bleeding.
  • Options
    A couple of days ago they said it was becaus the gestational sac was loosening from the womb. 2 days later the blood was gone and the sac attached again..
    That was 2 days ago..
    The bleeding stopped again.. So weird!
    What a f*cking emotional rollercoaster im so tired of it
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry, how scary.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, that is such an emotional rollercoaster. I will be sending positive thoughts that you have a miracle baby, and please keep us updated!