March 2016 Moms
Options

GTKY March 2016

Re: GTKY March 2016

• Options
    1. How old are you? 31
    2. What is your due date? 3/8/16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 1st
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? My husband wants to wait, but I'm not sure if I can!
    5. Share something fun about yourself!!  I love my Fitbit and am fanatical about getting my steps in!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    EmilyAndy2013EmilyAndy2013 member
    edited July 2015
    1. How old are you? 29
    2. What is your due date? March 17, 2016
    3. What number pregnancy is this? Second
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 11 months
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? We may find out, and we may not.  We're not sure yet!
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I stay at home, but am involved with music at our parish.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 32
    EDD March 9th 2016
    3rd. One son 4/2010 and miscarried 8/2008.
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 25
    2. What is your due date? 3-7-16 buy hoping for a leap year baby like my mom!
    3. What number pregnancy is this? First
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children?
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Most likely so that the nursery and clothes cam be bought in advance and if it's a girl I want her in the frills and ruffles
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! My hobby is cheesecakes :)
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 30
    2. What is your due date? 3-12-16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 1
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? n/a
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? We will definitely find out.
    5. Share something fun about yourself!!  I once won a MC Hammer dance contest.  
    Dx: Me- Empty Sella Syndrome, Dh-None
    Clomid 50-100mg BFNs
    Clomid 150mg 2 follicles, BFP 7/4/15, EDD 3/12/16, CP 7/7/15
    Clomid 150mg, 2 follicles, IUI BFN
    Natural Cycle, BFP 12/28/15, EDD 9/3/16

• Options
    Im 32 years old
    Just got our + today, suspect we conceived on Fathers day so due 3/13/16
    Pregnancy #8, we lost our first in the second trimester
    We have 3 boys and 3 girls ages 13, 12, 10, 8, 7&2
    Not sure if we will let this one be a surprise since it will be our last
  • Options
    liboswell said:
    1. How old are you? 25 2. What is your due date? 3-7-16 buy hoping for a leap year baby like my mom! 3. What number pregnancy is this? First 3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Most likely so that the nursery and clothes cam be bought in advance and if it's a girl I want her in the frills and ruffles 5. Share something fun about yourself!! My hobby is cheesecakes :)
    Didn't even think about the possibility of a Leap Year Baby - I wonder how many on this board will have one :)
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    1. How old are you? 23
    2. What is your due date? 3.9.16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 2 but this will be our first baby we take home. I had an loss Late April at 8 weeks.
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Yes for sure!! 
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! After our loss we decided to wait a little while to TTC because I didn't want to have the disappointment when getting my period, we actually semi prevented (He isn't the greatest at pulling out obviously lol). With TTC off the table and us not thinking about babies he proposed to me on July 1st during the fireworks on Canada Day....4 days later I found out we were expecting needless to say it was a very eventful/emotional week!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MissVowlesMissVowles member
    edited July 2015
    Hi everyone! I'm Kirsten! 1. How old are you? In 26 years old 2. What is your due date? Tentatively March 4, 2016 3. What number pregnancy is this? 2nd pregnancy 3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? This will be my first! 4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? We will find out the sex! 5. Share something fun about yourself!! Am just overjoyed to be apart of this group!! Was on the Dec board, but I have a good feeling about the March board, got my positive test this morning :)

I was with you in the December group!! So happy to be back here again with you :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 29 
    2. What is your due date? 3-13-16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? Technically 5th (after 2 miscarriages)
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? DD1 is 5, DD2 is 2.5
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? I found out with both of my girls and really want to try Team Green this time. Ask me again in about 16 weeks when I'm given the option to find out at the A/S. :-)
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I'm obsessed with Dr Pepper (and trying to cut back on caffeine . . . oy)
    Married 7.29.05 :: DD1 5.11.10 :: DD2 1.23.13 :: Baby Boy due 3.13.16!

March 2016 January Siggy: Pregnant Lady Problems
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 27
    2. What is your due date? 3/10
    3. What number pregnancy is this? #2
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? We have a 21 month old son.
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? My husband is adamant about finding out although I kind of want to stay green lol
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I spend my spare time at a horse rescue volunteering, caring for the animals and helping special needs riders!
  • Options
    Hi ladies!
    1. I'm 27
    2. I'm actually not sure of my due date, I'm guessing EDD March 8! I'm nursing my son still and that has thrown off my cycles so much...but I'll let you all know as soon as I do!
    3.This is my second pregnancy
    4. I have one son who is 20 months old
    5. We are still undecided on finding out the sex....but leaning towards finding out
    6. I'm a HUGE bookworm
  • Options
    1. How old are you?
     I'm 23, but I'll be 24 next month
    2. What is your due date?
    6/13/16
    3. What number pregnancy is this?
    Number 1

4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green?
    I want to stay Team Green but DH wants to find out the sex.

5. Share something fun about yourself!!
    I love to knit.
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 32, will be 33 in December
    2. What is your due date? 12/5/16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? Second pregnancy
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? Ds is 21 months old.
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? I would love to stay team green, but DH is a farmer and very capable of reading an ultra sound. He saw the sex of Ds even before our doctor did. 
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I am a photographer and I LOVE my job.

• Options
    1. How old are you? 27
    2. What is your due date? March 16th
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 3rd
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? Nova - 2.5 Otto - almost 12 months
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? TEAM GREEN BABY!
    I like to roast marshmallows over the stove anddd I'm a child portrait photographer. :)
  • Options

1. How old are you? 20
    2. What is your due date? March 17th, 2016
    3. What number pregnancy is this? #1
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? I definitely want to know the sex
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I love DIY projects. I plan on doing a ton durning this pregnancy
  • Options
    How old are you? 28
    What is your due date? March 15
    What number pregnancy is this? 2
    If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 1.5
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? I'll definitely be finding out!
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! Although I'm busy being a working Mom, I also enjoy doing some extreme activities. I ride a motorcycle, waterski, have gone cage diving with sharks, parasailing, etc. most recently I learned to shoot a gun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hi ladies! I am 35 years old but will be 36 by delivery. My due date is 3/2/16 but a leap year baby would be cool. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I have 2 very active boys ages 12 and 10. Some about me...I love to make things myself. If I see a project and I think I can do it myself. I have to try.
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 27 this month 2. What is your due date? March 7th, 2016 3. What number pregnancy is this? #1 3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Team Green! It's the only surprise left! 5. Share something fun about yourself!! I'm a State Trooper and LOVE my job. Scared how this pregnancy puts a curve in my career though.
  • Options
    Hi!! My name is Kristen.
    1. How old are you? 32 (Just turned)
    2. What is your due date? 3/5/16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? First!!
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Team Green, much to my mom's dismay!!
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! DH and I are both wildlife biologists
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 29-will be 30 when baby arrives
    2. What is your due date? 3/1/16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? second
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Team Green!  I loved being surprised with my first
    5. Share something fun about yourself!!  I love bike riding and cross country skiing
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 33
    2. What is your due date? 3/20
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 2
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 4
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green?  i really want to do a gender reveal party but DH doesn't want to. ;) We will find out either way!
    5. Share something fun about yourself!!  I love Zumba! :)
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 30
    2. What is your due date? Not sure - never got a postpartum period after DD1 or DD2 (last was 2011!) but guessing March 15th - March 20th.
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 3rd
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 2-1/2 and 1
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? We were team green with our first and planned to be again with our second but decided at the A/S to find out. Hoping to have more restraint to be team green again this time.
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! In two weeks we're heading out on a 70+day cross country road trip.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 28 and I'm due on March 11, 2016. This is my first pregnancy EVER, so no previous children. I'm definitely planning to find out the sex of the baby. My husband and I are really hoping for a girl, so if it's a boy I want to have some time to process my feelings. I'm sure we'll love the baby no matter what, but I think it would help to have some time to re-picture my life with a little boy, not a little girl.

As for something fun, I conlang! I have two constructed languages and three orthographies. I might even teach them a bit to my little one. :)

• Options
    1. How old are you? 31
    2. What is your due date? Estimated March 20 (haven't gone to dr yet) 
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 3rd
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 3.5- boy, before him we had a miscarriage at 20 weeks.
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? My husband and I will find out but not telling anyone.
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! Going to vegas the first week of September! 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! Congrats on your pregnancy! I thought it would be fun to have a GTKY section!
    1. How old are you? 34 now will be 35 when baby is born
    2. What is your due date? 3.10.16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 2nd
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? Kidlet is 3 going on 4
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? We will find out
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I enjoy knitting and when not pregnant enjoy a good microbrew
    Redneck and The Geek 11.5.02
    Kidlet born 8.27.11 
    Kidlet 2 Due 3.10.16

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 30
    2. What is your due date? 3/12/2016
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 3
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? My DD is 3 and I had a mc in February of this year.
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Will find out as soon as we can!
    5. Share something fun about yourself! I am a realtor from California (sorry, can't think of anything fun at the moment)
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 29
    2. What is your due date? March 10, 2016
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 1st
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? I'm pretty diehard Team Green, but my husband wants to find out ... We'll see!
    I'm an elementary school counselor :)

• Options
    1. How old are you? 37
    2. What is your due date? 3-14-2016
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 4
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? We def wanna find out

I'm really nervous and excited I just can't wait for 2016
  • Options
    emjeveemjeve member
    edited July 2015
    1. How old are you? 28

2. What is your due date? March 17th- St. Patrick's Day

3a. How old are your other children?
    DD is 19 months

4. Will you find out the sex? Nope! We were Team Green with DD and LOVED the surprise delivery room reveal, so we will be doing that again!

5. Share something fun about yourself! Before having kids, I was a competitive ballroom dancer for 8 years!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1. How old are you? 27
    2. What is your due date? 3/16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? #3
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? I haveee a 2.5 yo daughter, and an allllmost 1yo son (tomorrow) omg...cue tears :((
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? TEAM GREEN THIS TIME BABY!
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I'm a child and newborn photographer and it's pretty much the best job EVER! :)
  • Options
    1. I'll be 36 on 8/25; hubs is 42
    2. My guess date is around 3/15
    3. 5th pregnancy, 4th living baby
    We have a 5yo boy w/high functioning autism, a 4yo girl (neurotypical), and a 16mo boy
    4. We never find out the sex of our babies - this will be our 4th surprise!
    5. I am a huge geek, and my absolute favorite fandom is Doctor Who. I met my husband while taking surgical call in the hospital – he was my patient!

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I'm just joining you as I just found out now.
    1. How old are you? 30
    2. What is your due date? 3/22
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 1st!
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? We'll probably find out. 
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I'm from NY, but I live in Amsterdam.
  • Options

1. How old are you? 26

2. What is your due date? March 17,2016

3. What number pregnancy is this? 1st :)

3a. If not your first baby, how old are your
    other children?

4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? I am a huge planner. The thought of not knowing gives me a headache haha!

I'm a goodwill shopaholic! People ask all the time how I find such good stuff. It's so fun to me! Best steal I found was couch rain boots that went for $100 online I got them for $6
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 23
    2. What is your due date? March 21st
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? 6 years old
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Absolutely finding out! Haha. I don't have the patience to wait up to delivery.
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I love to bake. My favorite thing to make is cupcakes. In fact I have my kitchen decorated in cupcake theme lol.

BabyFruit Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    1. How old are you? 28, and so is DH
    2. What is your due date? 3/16, I think
    3. What number pregnancy is this? First one!
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green? Finding out :)
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! I already have to fur babies, black labs named Charlotte and Ozzie!
  • Options
    mns81mns81 member
    1. How old are you? 34
    2. What is your due date? March 15, 2016
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 1
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you team green? We will find out. we might not share but I want to know!
    I am a nanny to six month old twins :)

• Options
    1. How old are you?

2. What is your due date?
    March 17, 2016 (LMP)

3. What number pregnancy is this?
    2nd

3a. If not your first baby, how old are your
    other children?
    17 months

4. Will you find out the sex of your baby are will you stay Team Green?
    I will find out. I've been tempted by some of the stories in my other birth month to be team green, but DH wants to know.

I'm a huge band nerd. I played in the marching band all through college. That is how I met DH.
  • Options
    EDD 3/22
    5th pregnancy, 2 live births , 2 mc
    DS 8 (Bday 3/8, yup another March baby!)
    DD 4
    Stepdaughter will be 6 in 3 weeks

Trying to get DH on board to be team green. Do not believe this will work , I'm sure we'll find out.

I spent 8yrs teaching preschool, with my 1st degree. Went back to school and became a paralegal for a few years. However, recently I became a SHM because it's hard going to work with 3 kids (and counting)
  • Options
    1. How old are you? 33
    2. When is your due date? 3/6/16
    3. What number pregnancy is this? 4
    3a. If not your first baby, how old are your other children? DD-13, DS-10, DD-7.
    4. Will you find out the sex of your baby, or are you team green? We will find out. I'm too impatient and excited to know.
    5. Share something fun about yourself!! All my family and friends said I was crazy for starting over since my last baby was 7 years ago, but I'm so excited. I'm ready to have a little one in my arms again.