May 2015 Moms
Options

Regular May Bumpers MIA??

lola2beelola2bee member
edited July 2015 in May 2015 Moms
is it my imagination or did we lose quite a few regulars since May? Is everyone still in a baby blur?? I'm thinking of Shanfrey, khaleesi, MsRxx and quite a few others who I don't Remember the names correctly. Hopefully they are still lurking around... :-)

Re: Regular May Bumpers MIA??

• Options
    I'm still here just haven't been posting much.. I've noticed too such a shame :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I noticed as well. My assumption was that many people are just so busy with LO now that it's sometimes hard to bump. I'm the opposite and find myself bumping way more compared to when I was pregnant (bumping while breastfeeding, rocking to sleep, and sometimes when he's napping). Hopefully others come back once life with a newborn has settled.

Yeah I find it pretty hard to multi task but also I think they could have gotten bored and left for good considering how repetitive things were getting for awhile :-/
  • Options
    I've been busy with LO and trying to stay active since DH is away.

Also, I've noticed quite a few newer ladies on here.

Maybe it would be fun to do a few weekly posts to keep us all in the loop. Something like a baby checking (new milestones, shots, a cute picture) or a weekly weight loss progress for those of us that need it. It's just an idea.

I hate to admit it but I miss the shenanigans.
  • Options
    The good news is that there are a lot of new posts asking good questions. But yes I think some regular topic posts would be good.
  • Options
    I never came on here when I was preggo but now that my little guy is here it's nice to have a community of other moms who might be experiencing the same thing as me!! :)
  • Options
    prplzprplz member
    agilber3 said:

I never came on here when I was preggo but now that my little guy is here it's nice to have a community of other moms who might be experiencing the same thing as me!! :)

Same! I never came on here until i was 36 weeks. And its really is nice to read about moms who also have the same questions as a FTM and hearing from STM+
  • Options
    I'm more active now that I actually have questions. Pregnancy was easier to troubleshoot! :)
  • Options
    Same. I read the June board too and they have some good weekly threads on sleep, breastfeeding and randoms
  • Options

I'm more active now that I actually have questions. Pregnancy was easier to troubleshoot! :)

This! I was always there, just never really chimed in! Now with a LO I feel like I need more advice, and vice versa I like to share my experiences!
  • Options
    Still around, mostly lurking at 3am when baby's awake and no one to talk to
  • Options
    Shanfrey82Shanfrey82 member
    edited July 2015
    I'm here ... My lovely little darling daughter has me at full attention, but she is slowly getting a schedule so I plan to be back to regular soon ❤️miss everyone!!!
  • Options

I also noticed a few bumpers and less posts. I admit I'm one of the ones that rarely get a chance to get to bump anymore. when I do find time, I check to see what's going on in everyone's lives.