January 2016 Moms

GTKY: How were your boobs exposed in public?

Today I was at Target and my 19 month old daughter refused to get in the cart. I was trying to get her in there but she was squirming and kicking. Amidst all of the wiggling she managed to pull down my strapless dress and bra so my entire right boob was out, right there by the front doors. I couldn't fix it right away because I was holding onto her. I refrained from yelling so I didn't draw any more attention to myself, but I'm sure some lucky shoppers got a peek at my disturbingly veiny booby.

Re: GTKY: How were your boobs exposed in public?

• I'm sorry that happened, but we can laugh about it now right? I definitely laughed when I read that.
    For me, it was mostly NIP because DD was not one to leave a cover on and I preferred for her to draw as little attention as possible so I just didn't use one.
  • ha!! Good story. Mine took place at a South African resort with some famous Canadians. Long story but basically in a group of 60 people we were doing a relay race in a resort swimming pool. I dove in, popped up and did my artistic element requirement then swam to the other end of the pool and tagged the next person. When I pulled myself out of the pool, I realized I had BOTH boobs out of my suit. I won.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was swimming in the ocean and got knocked over by a wave. I lost my sunglasses so I came up worried about that. My sister just started laughing and said uummm you should be more worried about your top! Yeah everything was hanging out for the whole beach to see! But....my sister did reach down and amazingly enough grabbed my sunglasses!
  • I got the front of my sundress caught on my coffee table during a party when I was sitting down a food tray. When I stood up a flashed the everyone in my living room. Most of the people were my DHs guy friends lol
  • Water park slide, got to the bottom and the water forced my top completely up and bottoms went all the way up my butt. The life guard sitting right at the bottom got a good view.
  • Will I be judged tremendously if I said while I was drunk at the river? The marines next to us were doing tequila shots for flashes. I was single and not Knockered up for the record!
  • Something similar happened to me when I was checking out at CVS, I only noticed because the cashier was creepily staring directly into my eyes. Oops! Well I guess he was being a gentlemen but that's how I knew something was up, or out.
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Oddly, I nursed two kids and never had a public slip. No, my slip came at a foam party (don't judge...they were all the rage in 2004-5 when I was in college). I had on a one-shouldered tank and no bra. Sadly, a random guy next to me tucked it in while my boyfriend just laughed and said he wondered when I was gonna notice. Needless to say, didn't date him much longer!

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• Oh man, I'm sorry! But that's pretty funny...most of us have been there.

Mine was on my first Mother's Day, my son was a few months old. My family was going out to brunch at a nice restaurant, within a large outdoor mall with this huge grassy area for kids to play. Well after brunch we decided to let my niece play on the grassy area and I would nurse my son. New mom, never very good with the nursing cover, wearing a strapless dress, trying to get situated...my dad starts shouting, "help her, help her." Takes awhile for me to realize, I'm flashing my whole other boob to whomever was around (lots of people). Covers suck lol.
  • I was getting my first ever professional massage a couple years ago. I was laying on my back and the lady asked me to put my arms up, and both boobs popped completely out of the sheet. I laughed like a crazy person, which probably made it way worse.