July 2015 Moms

Post pardum depression is a B****

Holy cow I wasn't even this emotional when I was pregnant. Going on day 4 after delivery and I've been like this for the past 2 days ever since I came home basically. I feel like the outside world is caving in and I'm not a good mom, breastfeeding sucks, I'm having issues with emergency medicaid, I'll have to pay to get my staples taken out ( I really didn't want a c section feel like that's my fault too), we're having financial problems and the worst thing is is that my 4 year old is seeing me go through this. Oh I missed one we got released Sunday and hubby had to go back to work by Monday like I said financial problems.

Re: Post pardum depression is a B****

• I definitely understand what you're feeling. I had it with my first child but this time around I'm dealing more with the issues that you've mentioned. Just know that you aren't alone. I know that isn't much of a help but it's temporary, we'll push through!
  • eclohoecloho member
    You are only 4 days after delivery and sounds like you have a lot going On! Hang in there, probably just baby blues, hopefully it will ease up & is not post pardum depression!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am thinking about you and hope this passes quickly for you. You are not alone!
  • I am an emotional wreck too!! Im hoping it gets better! Ask for help if you can from anyone you trust! Neighbors, family, anyone!
  • I hope you have family or a friend close by that can come and help or at least just sit and talk! Postpartum is way harder for me than pregnancy, you're not alone - and I'm sure you're doing a great job! Hang in there : )