November 2015 Moms
Options

Twin naming-- help wanted

1. Brooke and Bella
2. Brooke and Charlotte (Charlie for short)

What's your vote???

Re: Twin naming-- help wanted

• Options
    I vote Charlotte as well. Bella reminds me of Twilight. And I love both Charlotte and Charlie.
    YCSWU 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Brooke and Charlie. So cute
  • Options
    Thank you Ladies!!! I sooo appreciate it!! You're the best!
  • Options
    I vote Brooke and Charlotte too but full disclosure, Charlotte shortened to Charlie is currently our girl pick.
  • Options
    I also vote for Brooke and Charlotte. Bella to me seems more of a nn for Isabella or Gabriella.
  • Options
    helskos said:

I also vote for Brooke and Charlotte. Bella to me seems more of a nn for Isabella or Gabriella.

Oh, I love Charlotte and Isabella with Charlie and Bella for nicknames.

If you do choose charlotte get ready for people to ask you if you named her after the princess. DS is George and everyone that asked if I named him after the prince is a twatwaffle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Are these both girls?

I ask because Brooke seems a bit. subdued? compared to Bella and Charlotte. They're both flowery, where as Brooke just doesn't seem to really stand up next to them.   I don't think twins should be matchy matchy, but they should be about the same style. 

Of course, if Brooke is for a boy, disregard what I said. I would also vote Brooke and Charlotte, because Bella is really more of a nick name.
  • Options
    Ditto for Charlie and Bella. Of I didn't know people who named their daughters Charlotte, Isabella, or Gabriella these would be top contenders for girls names.
  • Options
    I like Brooke and Bella. We have literally 7 Charlotte's going to the daycare I work right now and they are all 3 & under. It's very popular right now.
  • Options
    Vote for Brooke & Charlie
  • Options
    Brooke & Charlotte!
  • Options
    Probably an UO but I must admit, I do like twin names that link a little. I'm not talking like in really really obvious ways, but the same letter or a similar theme is very cute.
  • Options
    ash413ash413 member
    I like Charlotte, but it is just too popular, your kid will be one of 5 in her class every year.
  • Options
    Another vote for Brooke and Charlotte. I LOVE Charlie as a nickname. Plus, Brooke and Charlotte match better. Who cares if that's the princess' name?
  • Options
    Brooke & Charlotte :) I personally don't like when people name their kids with all the same letters. 

Pregnancy Ticker