January 2016 Moms
Options

appetite??:/

I am 14 weeks and due january 9th, ive noticed my appetite has dwindled and it makes me nervous, im not eating nearly like i was in the beginning i find that im not really hungry and have to force myself to eat something during the day i went from eating 6 small meals a day to maybe 2 if im lucky, what can i do to increase my appetite?

Re: appetite??:/

• Options
    Wow hun we are due the same day!!!! As for the appetite thing unfortunately i found nothing could increase my appetite when i lost it but now its all of a sudden come back with a vengeance and all i want to do is eat!! Good luck hun!!
  • Options
    Lol thats awesome and thanks hopefully it kicks back in
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im due January 8th and can't eat either! It drives me crazy. Even when I am hungry once the food is in front of me I can barely eat. Fingers crossed in the next couple weeks it gets better.
  • Options
    All I want is cereal. Sometimes Chipotle if I'm lucky. Why can't I crave veggies?!
  • Options
    cawalpcawalp member
    edited July 2015
    Also 14 weeks and I've had not really a small appetite but a super picky one. If I try to eat something I don't want, I just push it around my plate for a little while. But the worst part is when my stomach is empty that's when I get sick. So until this nausea and pickiness goes away, I'm eating whatever I want with absolutely no guilt. :)
    Try listening to your cravings, if you really want something you might eat a little more.
  • Options
    That happened to me at the 12 week mark. Like pp said listen to your cravings it really does help. I just keep lots of snacks around and try to munch a little every couple of hours.
  • Options
    I was dealing with this too. Combined with MS, was worried about not getting enough calories/protein. My doctor ok'd me to take a protein shake to supplement on days that I can't seem to eat much else!