November 2015 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday 7/14

havent seen this started yet today...

Mine goes to the wonderful woman who took my last glucose draw and hit a nerve. My numb arm for the past week has been a blast. Thanks doll!

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 7/14

• Options
    Mine is for my blood sugar which is too high and does not want to come back down. The dizzy sensation coupled with shortness of breath is not cool. Also for the lady at Subway who offered me cookies with my freaking salad. Yes, I want them but I can't have them.
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    The guy mowing our lawn and weed whacking right up against our house that was smoking right there. Good thing we had everything closed up! I probably would have been on the phone with housing if that wasn't the case, because eww, gross.

And on a lesser note, my lovely DH for waking me up to ask about getting a metal detector. I'm willing to bet he would have gotten a better reaction if he had waited to talk to me about it when I wasn't trying to sleep yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Gapeach83 said:

DH'S friends wife who said basically called me huge. "Your not going to make it to nov" really gee thanks for your info I have gained less than 10 lbs. I am 5'1 where would you like me to put these organs and baby besides out in front. I know it's only gonna get worse I always get these comments when I am pregnant. But seriously who honestly thinks it's okay to say.

I wish I was the type of person to reply something along the lines of, "I'll lose the weight around November, but I bet you'll continue being a rude bitch forever."

Me too but still lack the balls to say the stuff I want to out loud. I think of great but nasty replies in my head just don't say them. I am too nice sometimes.
  • Options
    mamavbs said:
    Husband bought me home a box of mini magnum ice creams. I ate 4 because I couldn't decide what flavour to have so had one of each. I'm the twattwaffle today because now I fee heartburny and sick and have brain freeze!!! I'd do it again though
    Eat one with the caramel center for me please. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    @VexedMommy I will :x But purely to make you happy. I will get no joy from it myself!
  • Options
    mamavbs said:
    @VexedMommy I will :x But purely to make you happy. I will get no joy from it myself!
    You're an amazing friend.  :)

• Options
    OI....I have too many to name. Oh wait, let me single out the speaker at lunch that should have been giving us a state of the industry talk and not a state of the University, we need funds speech.  Oh and the meeting place for offering such lovely lunch items at tuna salad and cold cuts.  I feel like I'm batting zero today.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have another...but it's totally me. I was the twatwaffle who thought they could get their hardest college classes done in the last semester (when you have to also do a research class) and ended up failing 3/5. I managed to squeeze into two classes last semester to make up the units but couldn't get into a third until the second summer session...which starts tonight. Why I thought this would be a good plan, I have no idea. Me and my stretch pants do not want to get off the couch and drive an hour in horrible traffic twice a week for the next 6 weeks.
  • Options
    The lovely woman who pushed the pregnant lady (me) out of the way to get a seat on the train. Bless your heart...
  • Options
    (Twatwaffle - me) Had a dream during my nap that my DH cheated on me. I feel like what was worse was (in my dream) him playing me off as an idiot and condescending me. I woke up fighting mad and crying. Had to warn him that it was irrational but to leave me alone for a good while to cool off. Poor guy. 
  • Options
    My body is being a twatwaffle this week. I was so sick yesterday! I was nauseous, feverish, shaking, dizzy and wicked bloated. I tried to eat, but didn't want to push it with the nausea. I drank as much water as I could and took some tylenol. My fever chilled for a little bit but decided that another day of feeling like poo was a great idea.
    photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The unsolicited baby advice
  • Options
    The lady at the grocery store that said to me "you must be ready to pop" me "Nope" her "oh dear" looks at my boys "I bet your hoping for a girl" me "Nope this one is a boy too" her "oh you poor thing, that's just tragic" Seriously I wanted to cry I just turned away and proceeded to unload my groceries.
    image BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Everyone who has asked me if I'm expecting twins this week. NO asshats, I'm not. I'm definitely expecting just one...I'm small and short and all belly.
  • Options
    Idk if I'd call them twatwaffles but one lady at my church told me I barely look pregnant on Sunday then about 15 minutes later an elderly gentleman asked if I was sure I wasn't having twins.

That apparently messed with my mind so much that I had a dream about giving birth to surprise quadruplets and spent a seriously long time in the dream trying to figure out how we were going to get them all home and being upset because we'd have to sell the car we bought less than a year ago and get something bigger.

Dreams are funny.

Also twatwaffle is the sun and heat which has decided to give me a migraine
  • Options
    I'm currently attending a new hire orientation for a job I'm going back to and today we built bikes for a charity as a team building exercise. I hate that sort of thing enough as it is, but my twatwaffle Tuesday goes to the d*ickhead that wouldn't even look at me while I was speaking and trying to help him (because he was actually doing stuff wrong and I swear I'm not a micromanager, I approached it nicely) and then at one point I went to tighten some screw and he snatched the allen key right out of my hand to do it himself. He's lucky we were in a room with 148 other people cuz Bean and I were ready to throw down! >:/ X(
  • Options
    My Twatwaffle Tuesday goes to the damn construction foremen at work who send me their crew time sheets every week (I am a payroll Admin), except no one decided to inform me one employee started back to work two paychecks ago and no one has been sending me his time so now I have to scramble to cut a paycheck since he wasn't paid when he should have been. Thanks, guys, for adding to my already busy week! Add to that the guy who can't seem to fill out his crew timesheet correctly despite the detailed email I sent him with screenshots last week... Grrrrr.
  • Options
    My husbands ex wife! I just can't stand her! She doesn't do shit for her two kids and it annoys the crap out of me.
  • Options
    My kids dentist. They double charged my credit card and are refusing to reimburse me for the 2nd charge. They said they need to wait until the insurance pays them (which they over bill the insurance but that doesn't mean the insurance will cover the whole cost) and then the dentist will bill me for the remaining balance but said they will just use the double charge to cover what the insurance might not pay. I argued with the billing for 30 minutes that it was not my fault they double charged me and that they need to refund my bank account bc I did not authorize them to take double the funds. The billing lady said I need to call back on Friday to see if the insurance paid them and if they cover everything they will then credit my dental account and if I want the money back they will then send me a check in the mail. No b***h I want my money back you took from me and deposited into my bank account. If there would be a balance you need to send Me a bill in the mail and I will pay it by it's due date. It is my decision when and how I pay the balance if there even is one not theirs. I guess my inner b***h needs to come out.
  • Options
    calovey said:

Everyone who has asked me if I'm expecting twins this week. NO asshats, I'm not. I'm definitely expecting just one...I'm small and short and all belly.

HA! I too am short and small. I always just smile and laugh when they ask if I'm sure there isn't another baby hiding in there. I had genetic testing done, guaranteed I only have one in there, and also this is my 3rd baby, AND I have a history of pushing out big babies.

• Options
    crysgx said:
    My nosey loud-mouth coworker who took it upon herself to start telling others that I'm pregnant. It started with her suspecting it a few weeks ago and asking if there was anything I wanted to tell her, I responded "no". Which was the truth, there was nothing of her concern that needed to be told. Well, today I hear that she's told several ppl that I am pregnant, confirming her suspicions. In about 30 minutes, we are having a birthday cake celebration for July birthdays, mine included, and I will embarrass her in front of everyone. I'm going to simply say "I have some news to share with you all, but I'll let K take it from here since she's already gotten a head start and is so interested in the subject..." And give her the look of death. :-w :-w
    Do it!!!!!  Then tell us how she reacts.  What a B-word.
    YCSWU 

• Options
    ash413ash413 member

My kids dentist. They double charged my credit card and are refusing to reimburse me for the 2nd charge. They said they need to wait until the insurance pays them (which they over bill the insurance but that doesn't mean the insurance will cover the whole cost) and then the dentist will bill me for the remaining balance but said they will just use the double charge to cover what the insurance might not pay. I argued with the billing for 30 minutes that it was not my fault they double charged me and that they need to refund my bank account bc I did not authorize them to take double the funds. The billing lady said I need to call back on Friday to see if the insurance paid them and if they cover everything they will then credit my dental account and if I want the money back they will then send me a check in the mail. No b***h I want my money back you took from me and deposited into my bank account. If there would be a balance you need to send Me a bill in the mail and I will pay it by it's due date. It is my decision when and how I pay the balance if there even is one not theirs. I guess my inner b***h needs to come out.

Call your bank or credit card company and dispute the charge. I'm college that happened to me when I made a payment one semester. They kept giving me the run around so I just told my bank.