Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Gestational carrier: Which agency?

I am starting the seach for my GC and am overwhelmed by the agencies. Recommendations and stories on your experience would be invaluable. I'd love to hear from some surrogates as well as from IPs or parents. Thanks!

Re: Gestational carrier: Which agency?

• Options
    I'm using Lotus Blossom Consulting as a GC and think they're great so far.  A former coworker used them as well and recommended them, and a friend just had a baby boy for another couple through them as well.

They're available 24/7 for any questions/concerns, they check up on me frequently to see if I need anything, and they're super supportive throughout the whole process.  I was matched well with the first couple they suggested so I don't have experience with going through different options.

If I were to do it again, I'd use them again for sure :)
    Mommy to 5, 1st time Gestational Carrier
    Transfers #1-4  2013/2014 all same DE, all CP
    Transfer #5 11/16/14, new DE, transferred two fresh 5-day blasts
    Beta  9dp5dt - 296     Beta 15dp5dt - 6,596!     TWINS!! due 8/4/15
    Admitted to hospital for preterm labor and 5cm dilated at 32 + 6
    Delivered healthy baby girls vaginally at 36 + 4
    Baby A 6lb10oz born at 11:58pm
    Baby B 6lb11oz born at 12:04am
    (different birthdays!)
  • Options
    I'm an intended parent. We were lucky enough to find a close family friend who volunteered to be a GS for us. It has been a great experience so far because I can attend all appointments and see her anytime I want to. We are 18 weeks today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm an intended parent. A close friend offered to help us add to our family by becoming our GS. We gained valuable information and support through Surrogacy in Canada Online.