Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Diaper bag... Tell me your favorite and why you just got to have it!

Looking for a new diaper bag. My DS is already 4 but I am expecting again! There for I will really only need room in the bag for one child's things. The diaper bags from before are outdated I would love to find a new one. TIA!

Re: Diaper bag... Tell me your favorite and why you just got to have it!

• Options

I splurged on a bag for my second kid but I'm glad I did. This is what I have (different colors and design though):

https://www.petunia.com/diaper-bags/boxy-backpacks/boxy-backpack-in-earl-grey

I love that it can be worn as a back pack and I also really like the fold out diaper changing pad. I can fit a lot and it's comfortable to wear.

• Options
    Look up Timi and lesli I like diaper bags that don't resemble diaper bags and their line is beautiful, the charlie is the most popular but it is quite big, they aren't cheap I actually found mine used in brand new condition,
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Target has some cute new ones. I just bought a new one. The brand is Orla Kiely. Such cute designs.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Options
    Mine is Coach & I do not recommend it because it's very very heavy.
  • Options
    I have a Vera Bradley Make a Change Bag. Lots of pockets for storage, good size, light weight, changing pad folds out, and can be washed in the washing machine! If you get it at an outlet it's a steal on pricing!
  • Options
    082993082993 member
    I have a fisher price black and pink bag. It has a wipe storage right in the front and it isn't too big to too small.
  • Options
    One in a back pack style that straps to the stroller..not sure how anyone can stand to use anything else