December 2015 Moms

Cheese and rice! THAT'S the post they shut down?

Seriously???? We were all having fun, airing our random grievances trying to get some laughs and let out frustrations before it became all about one topic that apparently went too far.

Re: Cheese and rice! THAT'S the post they shut down?

• Loading the player...
  • Wait i'm confused. What happened? which post?

This! What happened?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • god I want cheesy rice now
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ACarter0914ACarter0914 member
    edited July 2015
    Yes!!! So much eye rolling right now

**this is suppose to be a reply but I won't let me for some reason?

This! What happened?
    I'm also lost...

imageimage

• MrsBwIVF said:
    @redfallon I think you may be on to who it probably was image

YGPM here in a minute...

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm so stupid sometimes. I was like " huh? They shut down a food post? What?" I'm the twatwaffle right now! LOL
  • dp1320dp1320 member
    Threads NEVER got shut down on my old BMB. This place is cray (this place being the new bump).
  • I would love to be filled in....see what I miss when I'm gone for almost a month!$&
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • katie1885 said:

I would love to be filled in....see what I miss when I'm gone for almost a month!$&

Read the sex disappointment thread followed by the tail end of the Monday Bitchfest.
  • dp1320dp1320 member
    Can we just get a reader's digest version? Is it basically a one time poster got butt hurt that people tried educating them and then called everyone bullies (just guessing as that's the usual situation)?
  • Can we just get a reader's digest version? Is it basically a one time poster got butt hurt that people tried educating them and then called everyone bullies (just guessing as that's the usual situation)?

Yes. I'd go into detail, but it's not worth a warning or a ban lol.
  • This makes me sad.  I have been lurking (read: internet stalking) you ladies since April and have found your honest insight and no BS attitudes to be extremely helpful.  I'm not a reg or in with the ever the fabulous "mean" girls crowd, but have not been shunned, flamed, or made to feel at all unwelcome.  Please don't change or go away! 

This! I'm semi-regular, but haven't ever felt that way either!! Ridiculous that got removed/shut down....people need to grow up or get off this site. As someone said, this is an example of real life/the real world...not everyone is going to agree with you or support your decisions, but you decide how you're going to take their comment/response.
  • People can be so fucking sensitive. Sheesh!
    Due 11.16.17
    Baby Girl 12.9.15
    MC 2.1.15 @ 5 W - Chemical
    MC 4.7.14 @ 21 W - Turners Syndrome

• Geez!! I take one nap and miss so much!!