February 2015 Moms
Options

How much is your LO drinking?

Hello fellow moms!

My DS is 3 1/2 months and drinks 6 5oz bottles of formula a day.  So a total of 30oz.  I know all babies are different but for those that formula feed, how much is your lo drinking a day?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much is your LO drinking?

• Options
    My little guy is 15 weeks, eats 5-6 oz every 2-3 hours... So 30-36 oz/day, if you count night feelings. Purely formula fed... Tried BF, failed miserably.
  • Options
    My daughter drinks 5 bottles of 6 oz a day. They say 2-2.5oz per pound and every baby is different. As long as they're happy and not vomiting and or acting hungry you're doing great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rbw299rbw299 member
    My LO is 18 weeks and drinking 6oz every 3hrs. Sometimes he won't finish those bottles and sometimes I feel like it's not enough. Just read the cues your baby is giving you. As long as they aren't overweight and steadily gaining weight like they should you are fine. Trust your mommy instinct!
  • Options
    Lana eats 6 - 8 oz every 4 hours
    Lex eats 7- 9 oz every 4 hours

They eat 4 times a day.  They have been eating this way for about 4 weeks.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    6 oz every 3 hours. Winter is 20 weeks. She also eats solids here and there. I just have her peaches before her last bottle and she loved them so much she got mad when I took them away but I also wanted her to have formula. She drank only half and asleep.