Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check-In: 7/6

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? What size is baby?

2. Age at delivery?

3. Any other children or fur babies?

4. How are you feeling?  Any recommendations for dealing with MS, aches, pains, etc?

5. Upcoming appointments or milestones? Rants or raves?

QOTW: Sleep or lack there of sleep is a major problem for pregnant women.  What have you found that works best for you to get some shut eye?
****Siggy Warning***
~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

Re: Weekly Check-In: 7/6

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? What size is baby? 29 weeks ish. Due Sept 24th.
    2. Age at delivery? 37
    3. Any other children or fur babies? 2 daughters and 2 dogs
    4. How are you feeling?  Any recommendations for dealing with MS, aches, pains, etc? Feeling really good. Had some horrible pain across the top of my pubic pain which has eased off.
    5. Upcoming appointments or milestones? Rants or raves? Had my gestational diabetes test and passed only just. So am being tested again in a couple of weeks, and growth scanned again. In the meantime I'm being very strict following a diabetes diet and exercising (previously I was consuming buckets of chocolate and biscuits). I'm not sure if it can actually stop it developing into gestational diabetes if that's the way my body is heading, but I figure it will only do me and my baby good to eat well.

That aside I've got a really high sex drive at the moment and want sex all the time. DH, on the other hand, is grieving for his mother who died a few weeks ago, has had a series of colds and sickness and tomorrow is going away for a few days. So sexy isn't happening and I am getting very frustrated. Also possibly the sudden loss of sugar in my diet is making me cranky, so all in all I'm not a fun person to be around :)

QOTW: Sleep or lack there of sleep is a major problem for pregnant women.  What have you found that works best for you to get some shut eye? I'm sleeping really well (beyond needing to get up to pee), but a decent pillow for supporting my hips and legs is a must.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? What size is baby?
    JAN 14, 2016

2. Age at delivery?

3. Any other children or fur babies?
    Kaitlyn (9/12/96 - 11/16/96 Heart Defect), Chloe 16 1/2, Austin 14, Midnight the cat 6, and Pepsi pup 4

4. How are you feeling? Any recommendations for dealing with MS, aches, pains, etc?
    Emotional and cranky :P

5. Upcoming appointments or milestones? Rants or raves?
    July 30 for 16wk, Aug 9 for 20wks US, Gender and Defect scan

QOTW: Sleep or lack there of sleep is a major problem for pregnant women. What have you found that works best for you to get some shut eye?
    I try to nap during the days off, or atleast get some R&R in a decline ed chair w a good show.