August 2015 Moms
Options

Um, can I ask about your underwear?

2»

Re: Um, can I ask about your underwear?

• Options
    @MellyPMama15 I only had heavy bleeding for the first week or so. After that, I was able to switch to a regular non diaper like pad. I like hipster undies because I find that they don't cut across the bum cheek which always makes that panty line more evident.
  • Options
    I like Hanes boycut briefs, those tend to be my go-to underwear, they hold those monster sized pads pretty well. 
    DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love my low rise bikini style from VS! That's what I wear when I have my period. I can't do tampons-they are uncomfortable and make me cramp more. I don't want to ruin them though postpartum, so I'm thinking of buying some cotton Hanes brand that I won't be ticked if they get ruined.
  • Options
    I don't wear underwear so I just had to go out and purchase a pack for the postpartum months. I just did a pack of Hanes from WalMart since they are going to get ruined. They are bikini and bright colors, but cotton. Nothing fancy.
  • Options
    @MellyPMama15 don't you worry, they are! I haven't seen pads that big, but the mesh undies are hot! That being said, they are so flipping comfy you will want to cry when you run out!! Stock up!