Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

When did you start ovulating again and when did you get pregnant after a MC?

I had a MC on 6/22 I was a little over 5 weeks, by 6/24 my hcg was 13. I stopped bleeding on 6/29 and had my hcg done again on 7/1 and it was less then 2. I started bleeding and had cramps again on 7/7 and now it has pretty much stopped. I thought maybe it was my period but that normally last about 5 days. This is my first mc and I just dont know whats going on. I'm not sure if I should count that as cd1 and hope i ovulate soon or what. I started using my opks after i stopped bleeding on 6/29 and i had a couple of days that seemed to be very close but not +. I just want to move on and start trying again at this point. Any advice would be great! Thank you!

Re: When did you start ovulating again and when did you get pregnant after a MC?

• This may be a question better answered on the PGAL board. I had a d&c on may 8, had negative hpt may 15, and ovulated around may 26 and got pregnant that cycle. I used the clear blue smiley face kits which made it easier to read my OPK so I knew when my body was 'back to normal'. Good luck! I hope you get your positive soon!
  • Las135Las135 member
    I had a early miscarriage before getting pregnant with my son.  I got a positive pregnancy test, started bleeding and cramping 2 weeks later. Beta was 33, and 2 days later it was 5.  My doctor said we could immediately start trying when we were emotionally ready.  I ended up pregnant the very next month, and my son is now two.  I never had a period after my miscarriage.  Good luck!!

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15