Bored On Hospital Bed Rest HELP - Page 2 — The Bump
August 2015 Moms

Bored On Hospital Bed Rest HELP

2»

Re: Bored On Hospital Bed Rest HELP

• e1223e1223 member
    Just checking in! As of Tuesday morning, I'm also in the hospital due to bleeding from placenta previa - I'm here at least a week, and if I bleed more, the clock starts again... the latest they'll let me go before my c-section is 36w6 days (7/29), and if I do have more bleeding episodes they'll do 36w. 34 weeks today! Anyway, my hospital stay just started so people are wanting to visit me which is awesome, but I know I'll be watching LOTS of netflix in the upcoming week(s)! Good luck ladies.
  • Loading the player...
  • e1223 said:

Just checking in! As of Tuesday morning, I'm also in the hospital due to bleeding from placenta previa - I'm here at least a week, and if I bleed more, the clock starts again... the latest they'll let me go before my c-section is 36w6 days (7/29), and if I do have more bleeding episodes they'll do 36w. 34 weeks today! Anyway, my hospital stay just started so people are wanting to visit me which is awesome, but I know I'll be watching LOTS of netflix in the upcoming week(s)! Good luck ladies.

Sorry to hear about placenta previa.

Welcome to my world. I'm well into week #2. Week #3 will be here on Sunday. Netflix has saved me a lot. Bright side to you is I made it two weeks and so can you lol!!!!! T&P no more bleeding and everything stays in place for your LO health and your safety.