Phoenix Babies
Options

Babymoon Inn or Blossom?

Hello! My husband and I would like to explore a birthing center for our first pregnancy. Has anyone here tried either Babymoon or Blossom? If so, what was your experience like?

Re: Babymoon Inn or Blossom?

• Options
    I haven't. Sorry :/
    Are there any reviews on yelp?
  • Options
    4N6s, Babymoon had around 6 great reviews. Blossom had good reviews for care but bad for financial/insurance stuff. My insurance won't cover either, so it will be significantly more out of pocket. I just want to be super sure before moving ahead!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't visited Babymoon Inn, but I did a pre-conception visit with Blossom. They seemed to have their stuff together really well, and gave me a big info folder to take home. I felt really rushed, but I think that's because I wasn't pregnant yet and there was a birth going on next door (I had an appt, and they were early to show up, but I get it). Very interested to hear if anyone else has some insight. Blossom's Facebook page seems to be full of happy mommies.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Started Dating Jan 2004Married Sept 2009. TTC Aug 2014.

BFP 10.30.14!!

• Options
    I'm touring blossom tomorrow and Babymoon inn Saturday! Will keep you posted.
  • Options
    Yay! That's really great, thank you!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

BFP 10.30.14!!

• Options
    @LilBabyBeans‌, we went to Blossom today and LOVED it! Nichelle, the OBGYN was so personable and my husband felt a great connection with her. I was ready to schedule our first appt on the spot. We are going to Babymoon for a tour Saturday, so will update then!
  • Options
    @mrsteacherphx‌ That is great! When we met with Nichelle, I was SO BUMMED! My hubby did like it though, so Im glad it was just me, and if we ever get preggers (I feel like it's taking forever) then we can meet again. Thank you for the update!!! Please do let me know how your othee meeting goes!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

BFP 10.30.14!!

• Options
    @LilBabyBeans‌, we have decided on Babymoon. I have my first appointment Thursday and will keep you posted!
  • Options
    @mrsteacherphx Oh wow! Good to know! and Please do keep me posted! I haven't had an appointment there, but when we finally get pregnant I will be sure we do. I can't wait to hear how things go for you! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

BFP 10.30.14!!

• Options
    I'm touring both this week. Just curious what made you decide babymoon over blossom?
  • Options
    smwalsh3 said:

I'm touring both this week. Just curious what made you decide babymoon over blossom?

It looks like OP hasn't been on since January.  If anyone else has any experience with these places I would love to hear how much it ended up costing you when all was said and done.  The fact that it's out of network is a little worrying.
  • Options
    I just toured blossom and they said it costs $4,450 (not including classes, labs or ultrasounds). I've heard babymoon is around $5k.
  • Options
    Oh and that of course assumes everything goes smoothly and you don't have to be transported to a hospital.
  • Options
    Have you been in for a tour of Babymoon? They are in-network with some insurance companies, so it's worth taking a tour and getting an estimate!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker