Washington Babies

Any Dec/Jan mommies live in Bothell/Mill Creek/Woodinville Area?

Hi! I'm 26 and a FTM due Jan 5th, living in Bothell, and would love to start a mommy group in the area. Nothing major, maybe just a monthly meetup at a Starbucks to commiserate and give each other pointers and tips, or just vent about our latest pregnancy woes. I'd love to hear from any of you so please feel free to comment on this thread or PM me!

Re: Any Dec/Jan mommies live in Bothell/Mill Creek/Woodinville Area?

• Hey!

I'm moving to Bothell in early September! I'm due in mid-December. This is my first kid at age 36. A bit older than you, but would love to meet other moms in the area and start making friends. Lets stay in touch?  

• Yes, would love to! Let me know when you move to the area and maybe we can arrange a meet up?
  • Loading the player...
  • I plan to be there in early to mid September. I love Bothell. But I'm pretty unfamiliar with it still. My partner has lived there his whole life so I'm hoping he can introduce me around some. I'll definitely let you know when I arrive!  

• Yes please!  Would love to be part of this.  I'm in Kirkland, so super nearby :)
  • @juneandboo I'll send you both (and anyone else that wants to join up) a PM in a month or so and we can find a good middle place to arrange a meet up!
  • Sounds great!
  • Hi there! I'm 18 weeks and in the Silverlake/Mill Creek area and would love to hear about/join the meet up!
  • Hey ladies. :) My husband and I grew up in Bothell but we moved away and are now back in the area! Looking for some mommy friends! What are you ladies up to these days??!