February 2016 Moms

Really high heart rate

has anyone else had a hr of 190 at their 8 week ultrasound? It just seemed really high but ultrasound tech said that it was normal

Re: Really high heart rate

• minivanmafiaminivanmafia member
    edited July 2015
    Mine has always been under 170 but if the tech said not to worry I honestly wouldn't be worried. :)

Edit: Grammer typo

BabyFetus Ticker
  • MrsJG3MrsJG3 member
    At my last appt mine was 168. As pp said though if your tech/dr didn't think it was usual I would go with that.
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Loading the player...
  • This is exactly why, the techs at my hospital don't give out heartrate specifics. If they say it's fine, it is. If it's not, you get sent back to the OB for an explanation. Try and relax !
  • Ours was 168. I asked the tech If that was normal and she said Yes, it's usually high in the beginning and not to worry.
  • Had a 9 week scan and HB was 184. My OB said it was perfect. I have seen the heart rate steadily increase at each appointment. (I have been scanned almost every week). Try not to worry!
  • Mine was at 174, and that was at 9 weeks! The tech told me that the heart beat peaks between week 8 and 9! So I wouldn't worry at all! I'm sure it will be lower at your next one!!