November 2015 Moms

20 Weeks 3 Days - Still Can't Feel Him

There were some slight what felt like muscle twitches last week but still nothing. My placenta is Anterior and the baby is head up at this time based on the 20wk ultrasound. I am normal body weight. Can't wait to start feeling him. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Re: 20 Weeks 3 Days - Still Can't Feel Him

• tayzavtayzav member
    Gahhhh! VexyMommy come back! And bring tacos and sausage mcmuffins with you. :((
  • Loading the player...
  • So Confused
  • If it helps I have a girlfriend who is 26 weeks along (due October 5) and she just started feeling movement last week. I'm sure it's frustrating to wait but as long as the doctor says everything is good, then you & baby are fine :)
  • I have an anterior placenta and I will be 22 weeks tomorrow. I have not felt anything.
    But as PPs have said, the search feature is your bff here, when you first join. You should find plenty of other threads like yours, which should help. Good luck

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have read this forum everyday for 5 months. I have also posted numerous times. What do you suggest I "search" for. 
  • This is how I see some of these repeat posts...
  • urby87urby87 member
    It is totally normal to not feel movement at 20w, especially if it's your first pregnancy.  Some moms don't feel movement until 25w, and it's generally not consistent to start off with, so don't fret if you think you felt something but you haven't felt anything else for a while.  I've posted this link quite a few times already, but one more time wouldn't hurt: https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/first-fetal-movement/ And, as PPs have mentioned, there are lots of threads with useful information available if you search for "movement."
  • Didn't feel my baby until 22 weeks. It's normal. Search function. Google. All will tell you it's normal.
  • Thanks - Just trying to share my experience with other Moms out there in the "community". 
  • rachswi said:

*FOOD HIJACK TIME*

Normally I crave salt (we've started buying Goldfish crackers in bulk), but yesterday I decided that I NEEDED to make double chocolate chip muffins from scratch. They turned out SO. GOOD. that in the last 24 hours I have eaten 5. Sorry not sorry.
    I crave salted pretzels with cheese soooo bad!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • rachswi said:

*FOOD HIJACK TIME*

Normally I crave salt (we've started buying Goldfish crackers in bulk), but yesterday I decided that I NEEDED to make double chocolate chip muffins from scratch. They turned out SO. GOOD. that in the last 24 hours I have eaten 5. Sorry not sorry.

Just a BTW.. the pretzel pizza from little ceasars will NOT fix that craving.. I tried.. Well it looks like I'm going to SAMs club for a pretzel and cheese..
  • *FOOD HIJACK TIME*

Just a BTW.. the pretzel pizza from little ceasars will NOT fix that craving.. I tried.. Well it looks like I'm going to SAMs club for a pretzel and cheese..
    RIGHT?! That pizza was such a disappointment. But Sam's Clubs pretzels are where it's at! Shoot... now I want one and live an hour away... :( eat one for me?
  • urby87urby87 member
    *FOOD HIJACK TIME*

I love goldfish anyway, so I've been munching on those a lot the past few months.  And almonds, too.

Whoops, I might need to make a snack run to Anutie Anne's now...
  • rachswi said:
    *FOOD HIJACK TIME*

No need to choose!  Go for both, my latest snack of choice is the almonds, cashews and chocolate trek mix from Trader Joes.  So salty and sweet.  I plow through a bag in about two days.  Of course now I want a muffin.
  • CarrieOct15CarrieOct15 member
    edited July 2015
    rachswi said:
    *FOOD HIJACK TIME*

Is it just me, or do the rainbow Goldfish crackers taste better? I think they do! I could eat them by the bucketful.

Edit for typo.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • rachswi said:

*FOOD HIJACK TIME*

Better add soft pretzels and cheese sauce to the grocery list. I have a feeling I won't be able to get it out of my mind now and will be asking DH to make a stop at the gas station after work for one... or five, who am I kidding?
  • And winner for making me hungry for tacos drenched in fake cheese is @Ceridwen77
  • griesemer said:

There were some slight what felt like muscle twitches last week but still nothing. My placenta is Anterior and the baby is head up at this time based on the 20wk ultrasound. I am normal body weight. Can't wait to start feeling him. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I'm in my 20th week too and I haven't felt much movement either. Sometimes though I can't tell if it's the baby or gas. Nothing major yet but I'm ready!

• Falchas said:

rachswi said:

*FOOD HIJACK TIME*

No need to choose!  Go for both, my latest snack of choice is the almonds, cashews and chocolate trek mix from Trader Joes.  So salty and sweet.  I plow through a bag in about two days.  Of course now I want a muffin.

I heard the other day that Trader Joe's sells half pooped popcorn!!! I must have it! And now I want to dump a whole bunch of fake cheese on it!
  • There were some slight what felt like muscle twitches last week but still nothing. My placenta is Anterior and the baby is head up at this time based on the 20wk ultrasound. I am normal body weight. Can't wait to start feeling him. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
    I'm in my 20th week too and I haven't felt much movement either. Sometimes though I can't tell if it's the baby or gas. Nothing major yet but I'm ready!
    Thinking the same thing everytime I feel something. Sounds like we are due around the same time. Could be any day now when the kicks come. Exciting!
  • kmkrushi said:

Falchas said:

rachswi said:

*FOOD HIJACK TIME*

I heard the other day that Trader Joe's sells half pooped popcorn!!! I must have it! And now I want to dump a whole bunch of fake cheese on it!

Half pooped popcorn huh?
  • Honestly ladies... Please be kind to one another; we are a community. It's one thing to explain how to search, it's a whole other to be nasty to other mommies-to-be! Is that how you speak to your friends or your kids if they ask you a repeat question??!! Patience - please learn some...
  • Honestly ladies... Please be kind to one another; we are a community. It's one thing to explain how to search, it's a whole other to be nasty to other mommies-to-be! Is that how you speak to your friends or your kids if they ask you a repeat question??!! Patience - please learn some...
    Couldn't agree more. Thanks for saying.There are a handful of people on here who sit and wait to tell people to search other threads. When they respond it actually moves the thread up and more people respond. Seems Counterproductive.  O well..

PS-Still Waiting for kicks..