NEW CHECKIN LEADER NEEDED - I will be 14 weeks next Tuesday, so I need one of you lovely ladies to take over the checkin after that! Please step up - I promise it's not too much work. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
This is a weekly checkin for members in their 1st trimester. Congrats to everyone that has made it to this check-in! Feel free to post your updates here until your 14th week.
Please post below and include your EDD and how many beans you have. (And let me know if I have any info wrong!) How far along are you this week? Any appointments or other updates?
QOTW: How did you know/decide you were ready to have a child? And also, do you want to take over the checkin?
Last week in 1st Tri! I know there’s not currently a 2nd Tri Checkin but you can start one up…it’s not so hard, I promise!
(if nobody else does, I'll start it when I get there
- 01/04/16 - 1 bean - Hooray for your great Mat21 test and congrats on Team Blue!!@kbeck008
- 01/05/16 - 1 bean - @TheNaijaGal
- 01/08/16 - 1 bean - @somewhereinafrica
- 01/08/2016 - 1 bean - Your update made me teary-eyed - so glad your app't went so well! Yay for a "baby high"
- 01/10/2016 - 1 bean - Sorry you have to wait so long for your next app't, I know how frustrating it is to be considered a "normal" pregnant lady all of a sudden. But it IS good that the doc says there's no reason to think anything is wrong!@marnief
- 01/12/16 - 1 bean@emikat
- 01/13/16 - 1 bean - @lilbabe2016
- 01/13/16 - 1 bean - @emcarl24
- 01/21/16 - 1 bean - Hope the nausea disappears completely!@baby5395
- 01/26/16 - 1 bean - Big hugs! Your baby will be so very loved @Kelley421
- 01/26/16 - 3 beans - Congrats on the perinatologist! Yay for graduating @rsottile
- 01/27/16 - 1 bean -
- 02/02/16 - 1 bean - Hope your US was awesome and you get to graduate! Totally hear you on the bittersweet.@Knottie4978096
- 02/02/16 - Glad you found an OB. Good luck with the testing!@CandaceMM
- 02/04/16 - 1 bean - @Roeni
- 02/05/16 - 1 bean - So, so sorry for the loss of Baby A. I hope you and Baby B are drawing strength from each other. @potatocastillo
- 02/05/16 - 1 bean - Welcome! Sorry you had a bleeding scare but glad you found out so quickly that it's just an SCH and baby is doing well. @kendragrace1215
- EDD? - 1 bean - @hopes4baby
- 02/26/16 - ? bean(s) - Bonding with your LO in nature sounds beautiful @eekers
- 02/27/16 - ? bean(s) - Countdown to your first US is on!
- 03/09/16 - ? bean(s) - Welcome! FX for happy doubling betas!
Me: 37 | DH: 38 | Married 9/2012, low AMH, high FSH
First-ever BFP after IUI #4 (Follistim) - Baby Girl born (36w2d) 8/8/2014!
TTC #2 since Feb 2015