Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

7 weeks after! Only getting stretch marks!

Had my DS 7 weeks ago today!
Never got one stretch mark throughout my pregnacy! Even tho I put on 62 pounds.
I have lost half of that weight.

I moisturise my skin twice a day with coco butter.
Last night went to bed but my coco butter on. No stretch marks!
Then this morning wake up! BAM!!!
Stretch marks!!!
Hips, bum and tummy!!!
I thought I was one of the lucky ones!

Anyone else experience this??

Re: 7 weeks after! Only getting stretch marks!

• Options
    I didn't get any stretch marks but I did get the line of nigra after I gave birth a few days later which makes no sense.
  • Options
    sjw93sjw93 member
    It doesn't make sense at all.. They have just appeared from no were I would understand if I put on loads of weigh.. But I haven't.
    Our bodies are a strange thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so cruel! My sister had the same thing happen to her. For me, the stretch marks came almost immediately. You're still beautiful! Don't feel self concious about them.
  • Options
    sjw93sjw93 member
    I know I thought I was going to get away without any stretch mark.. It's karma for saying to my friend who's pregnant that has loads of stretch mark and she still got 10 weeks to go.. That I was lucky that I didn't get them.
  • Options
    Yes.! I had some on my thighs and a few days ago I noticed they spread around my legs all the way to my buttcheeks on both sides.! Wth LO is 5 weeks already...
  • Options
    Hey how is it possible to get stretch marks within one night. Surprised!! 

I am lucky....don't have any stretch mark at all. I have applied Vitamin E oil during my pregnancy on the body parts that are prone to develop stretch marks. It really works out well. Try applying the vitamin E oil. Hope it will help you too.