January 2016 Moms
Options

This is my 3rd pregnancy I'm 12 weeks and I swear I'm feeling movements

12 weeks and feeling movements

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Options
    Haha! 13w4days with #2 and definitely feeling the little thing. It's really funny when I have the Doppler hooked up and hear it hit at the same time I feel it.
  • Options
    This is my fourth and I definitely felt flutters at 11 weeks.
    MMC 02/16/12
    DS1 05/03/13
    Natural MC 10/01/14
    DD1 01/08/16
  • Options
    I'm 11 weeks 3 days with my first and started feeling flutters today. My mind says it's too early, but I am definitely feeling movement in my lower right tummy
  • Options
    I didn't feel anything with my first until after 20 wks. At my 20wk u/s baby was having a dance party and I felt nothing. With this one I swear I've felt it a few times and at my 12wk appointment my doc said if baby is in the right spot and moves just right I should be able to feel it. So I bet some of us are actually feeling our little babies!
  • Options
    I'm 12w5d with first baby and feel little flutters as well
  • Options
    And I thought I was crazy... I am 13 weeks and felt something deep in my uterus yesterday... I am still dismissing it as gas though!  (I am a second time mom)
    About me: Daughter turns 4 in Feb 2016... second baby due in mid-Jan 2016!   
  • Options
     I've heard that moms who've already carried to term can feel it sooner. Isn't it possible for women who are FTMs and more "in tune" to be able to discern between normal muscle stretching/gas bubbles and actual baby flutters? If it's something that you've never felt before and you can rule out other causes - can't it be the same fluttering a woman whose already carried to term is feeling? This is my longest pregnancy and I've definitely felt things that are not gas/muscle related. I'm 12 weeks + 3.
  • Options
    I felt my first at 16 weeks (which I thought was early). Felt like tiny flutters. This time I am only 10 weeks and I swear I have felt the tiny little flutters twice already. You for sure know the difference especially where the flutter is located. Best feeling of being pregnant! 
  • Options
    cjd&kcjd&k member
    edited July 2015
    When I saw the doctor at 11 weeks baby was moving all over and I didn't feel anything. I'm now 13 weeks and still don't ever feel anything. Except, last night when I was listening on my fetal Doppler to the heartbeat I swear there was a tiny little kick. I'm passing it off as something else, but it's a sweet thought.
  • Options
    14 weeks and this is my first. I've been feeling some weird movement feelings but I'm not allowing myself to believe it's baby since everyone says it's impossible for me to feel it this early. But it feels like something js flipping around in there (which it's too early for) but I just feel like all the fluid surrounding baby is sloshing around all the time lol. It's super weird
  • Options
    10 weeks with my 4th, and yes, I swear I can feel something every once in a while. (depending on how I am sitting/laying)
    I think with my first I felt something around week 15. 
    N (2004)A (2007), N (2010), and L (due 1/2016)
  • Options
    mnspringbridemnspringbride member
    edited July 2015
    I'm pretty sure I felt it this morning too! With my first, I didn't realize I was feeling it for SO LONG. I totally thought it was just gas / digestion. But once you know what that feels like, you know it! :) 

edit to add: I'm 12weeks 
  • Options
    Hi I'm 10 weeks with my 4th too ( like a couple of the other posters) and I swear I too have felt the baby move a few times already. I dunno how it can be but it's defo kicks and it's great :)
  • Options
    During my 12 week u/s, I felt a flutter that corresponded with a kick I saw on the u/s. The tech said it was surprising bc I have an anterior placenta but i said that i know what flutters feel like.
    MMC 02/16/12
    DS1 05/03/13
    Natural MC 10/01/14
    DD1 01/08/16
  • Options
    With my first I felt baby if I was laying on my stomach at 15 weeks. Round two, I started feeling. Baby at 13 weeks. Mostly at night and mostly laying on stomach .
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I've felt a very small flutter or two- at 12 weeks and being a third time mom I'm expecting to really feel those movements real soon and I can't wait! Makes it all worth it
  • Options
    katymae08 said:

Haha! 13w4days with #2 and definitely feeling the little thing. It's really funny when I have the Doppler hooked up and hear it hit at the same time I feel it.

What does it sound like on the doppler? I am a day shy of 15 weeks and I just listened to the doppler and I found a strong HB, but heard lots of noises like loud bangs. I haven't felt anything though. I'm so excited. (:
  • Options
    I have felt a couple flutters, I'm 12 weeks and 3 days. This is my third.
  • Options
    Sorry from September Group. Yes you can feel baby as early as 11 weeks. I'm not 32 weeks with a healthy little boy. And I felt him as early as 11 weeks and at 14 weeks when he kicked quite hard. I have gestational diabetes which makes my baby be bigger than average and can cause preterm birth. Which its the reason I felt him early. (but not always). All babies are different . This is my 3rd child as well and 3rd pregnancy . I felt flutters the first time . And he would only kick until I lay down flat. But oh gosh he's kicking hard right now. I guess he wants to say hi!.

• Options
    I felt my first at 14 weeks and the twins at 11.5 weeks. It happens!
  • Options
    I love hearing all of the support regarding early flutters. I was lurking on a few other boards and some of these people were brutal about flutters and movement so early!!!

I feel flutters, but I think its gas!!
  • Options
    I started feeling the baby a couple days ago - I am 12 weeks today. This is my third and I'm pretty confident it's the baby. 
  • Options
    13 wks with 3rd and def. feeling the little bean!
  • Options
    I started feeling movements at 10wks and when i had my 2nd ultrasound omg the baby was so active,swimming and kicking in the amniotic fluid...it was amazing
  • Options
    Thought I was going insane feeling stuff so early, then at 13w had the scan and even the sonographer was amazed at my LO doing back flips and jumping! Knew I was feeling them then as you can see it and feel it at the same time. My first was the same, not this early but it was like having a ninja octopus in there the amount she moved! Still the same now and she's 15 months old.. Literally NEVER stops!! Looks like I'm in for the same again
  • Options
    BethP321 said:

katymae08 said:

What does it sound like on the doppler? I am a day shy of 15 weeks and I just listened to the doppler and I found a strong HB, but heard lots of noises like loud bangs. I haven't felt anything though. I'm so excited. (:
    The loud bangs that damn near put you deaf.. that would be your kid taking out the Doppler. Lol. I'll find the heartbeat, loud bang, kid gone. It's super amusing. Hubby, DD, and I listen and laugh forever. :)