January 2016 Moms

Mindless and harmless fun!

Obviously my lifestyle is much different these days... Also my mind is constantly running and I have finally found the perfect way to distract myself :). I just wanted to share what I made tonight! How adorable is this stuff? They have videos on you tube that are step by step and since I already know the basics of crochet I have gotten back into it :). My mom thinks I should start selling it, haha! Have any of you picked up any new pregnancy friendly activities? Just looking for fun ideas :).

Re: Mindless and harmless fun!

• Those are cute! I tried to knit and it's so not for me. Thinking about getting out my sewing machine at some point. Just for easy stuff and definitely while doing some tutorial videos.
  • that is so so cute!!! ou should open up a etsy shop! i love the phrase "precnancy friendly activities"
  • Loading the player...
  • I am telling you - YouTube!! When I say that I am at the bottom of the scale for "domesticated", I am not kidding!! They walk you through everything step by step. My little hat took 45 minutes, and the booties 25 minutes each. I have been crocheting blankets forever and made my baby one as soon as I found out I was pregnant :). I love it though - fun and you get instant gratification with the cutest little things :).

• SullyNSullyN member
    You tube retaught me how to knit!! So far all I've made for this LO is a newborn Yoda hat. I'm currently working on a rug for our downstairs bathroom. I'm moving very slow with it so by the time I finish it should 've August and I'll know the sex so I can pick out what blanket I want to make!

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's amazing :)!!!
  • so sweet!!! im knitting my god baby a baby blanket as he/she will be here in october!  nothing for my own yet:)  definitely a great way to pass the time!
  • cawalpcawalp member
    I've been knitting for awhile and learned to crochet shortly after that. These are a few things I made for my beautiful niece last year. It really is a great way to relax/pass time.