Multiples

City select double car seat adapter?

does anyone have the baby jogger city select double stroller? (Not side by side but kids are one in front of the other). We have the stroller but I just looked at the reviews for the infant carrier adapter we registered for and it sounds like it won't work with two car seats? They discontinued the adapter that does work? Can anyone point me to the correct adapter? We have Graco car seats and the adapter I registered for is supposed to work with Graco but evidently not with two at the same time. Sigh. Twin struggles. :). We haven't gotten the adapters yet but I would prefer to take them off the registry if they don't work. They are $60 each!

Re: City select double car seat adapter?

• I'm pretty sure the adapter is not a Graco part. We have chiccos and the stroller definitely has enough room. You just have to buy two. I went to the baby jogger website and it has the Graco ones listed for $34.95 I think.
  • I hope the city select adapters still work- they're still available on our registry, and the stroller guru at BBBaby told us they would work with both of our peg perregos.

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • CML11CML11 member
    edited June 2015
    We have the City Select and 2 Britax B-Safe car seats and we got the adapters for them at Buy Buy Baby. I don't know about the Graco seats, but I don't see why not? We had considered the Chicco Key Fit 30 which was also compatible with the stroller.
  • We just bought our adapters from Amazon. (Our car seats are Chicco) They were marked discontinued but there were still plenty available. Maybe you want to purchase them now/ahead of time in case they become hard to find?
  • greks84greks84 member
    edited July 2015
    I have everything for the stroller you mentioned. It all works great! I got everything at buy buy baby and a sales associate helped me register for all of the right parts. The adapter is not a grace.. Can't remember the brand sorry! Oh and my Cardenas are Chicco keyfit 30 btw.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary