Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Would you?

I am 10 days PO. I took a hpt this morning and it was negative. However I am very bloated and exhausted. My question is, would you have a glass of wine? I'm seeing my girlfriends who I haven't seen in months. I don't want to risk anything but Is it too early anyways to affect anything? TIA

Re: Would you?

• Options
    awood04 said:

I am 10 days PO. I took a hpt this morning and it was negative. However I am very bloated and exhausted. My question is, would you have a glass of wine? I'm seeing my girlfriends who I haven't seen in months. I don't want to risk anything but Is it too early anyways to affect anything? TIA

Yeap. Might even have two.

• Options
    You're fine, drink till it's pink!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Most the ladies will say drink until ita pink. Negative test usually means not pregnant at this time :) bottoms up!
  • Options
    Woo hoo! Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    MrsN092714MrsN092714 member
    edited July 2015
    If the test is neg you've got nothing to worry about. Blood transfer between mom and baby doesn't happen until about 6 weeks of pregnancy... Of coarse once you know your pregnant not drinking is obviously the smartest choice but until you have a bfp, no damage done!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    awood04 said:

I drink until I pop + on an HPT.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers