Baby Names

as seen on disneyland mickey-ears

2»

Re: as seen on disneyland mickey-ears

• Just saw, in my fb news feed... Koal * crickets*
    You sure they didn't call their baby Koala?

BFP #1: Nov. '12 - Bunny born in July '13
    BFP #2: July '15 - Goodbye, Kitty

Benched.

• I work at a veterinary hospital and there are a couple dogs named Koal, yes, with a K.....
  • Loading the player...
  • I work at a veterinary hospital and there are a couple dogs named Koal, yes, with a K.....

I give a pass to people naming their dogs Koal or Coal or Echo or Zapp or Bexxleigh or Steely.

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• I was afraid to ask more about the name... but I did think Koala for a momemt.
  • I truly like Echo for a dog. That's awesome.

EDD for #1: 3/19/17
  • LC122LC122 member
    Just to add some nonsense to this thread...
    I'd like to point out the character named Smith on Sex and the City, Samantha's love interest. Legit, right?
    Also, I have heard (but won't actually research for myself) that Kroger is actually a mashup of the owner/founder/whatever whose name was first initial K, last name Roger, so KRoger, Kroger.

• LC122 said:

Just to add some nonsense to this thread...
    I'd like to point out the character named Smith on Sex and the City, Samantha's love interest. Legit, right?
    Also, I have heard (but won't actually research for myself) that Kroger is actually a mashup of the owner/founder/whatever whose name was first initial K, last name Roger, so KRoger, Kroger.

But didn't Smith have a real first name? I can't really remember..it's been so long.

That's an interesting tidbit about Kroger!

EDD for #1: 3/19/17
  • Just to add some nonsense to this thread... I'd like to point out the character named Smith on Sex and the City, Samantha's love interest. Legit, right? Also, I have heard (but won't actually research for myself) that Kroger is actually a mashup of the owner/founder/whatever whose name was first initial K, last name Roger, so KRoger, Kroger. image
    But didn't Smith have a real first name? I can't really remember..it's been so long. That's an interesting tidbit about Kroger!
    His name was Jerry Jerrod but Samantha thought it wasn't commercial so she made his stage name Smith Jerrod.