April 2015 Moms
Options

3 months Postpartum

I will be 3 Months postpartum on Thursday and I had my period last cycle for the first time and my period was due today for this month and it's not here. I am always regular including last cycle. I am very naeaous and craving sweets (Ice cream and cookies etc) which I never had to this level not even when I was pregnant. I guess it is possible for me to be pregnant but unlikely since I took 3 pregnancy tests all negative. I was wondering if anyone had symptoms like this and then eventually got their period or were they pregnant again?!

Re: 3 months Postpartum

• Options
    I will also be 3 months postpartum on Thursday. I have not gotten my period yet. I've noticed the past couple of days that the smells I found disgusting when I was pregnant smell disgusting again and I am also nauseated (which may have to do with the smells). I will be taking a pregnancy test tomorrow to see if I am pregnant again.
  • Options
    I am not 2 days past my period due date with no period and 3 negative pregnancy tests Ahh lol im confused will give it about a week and if nothing I will be going to the doctor. Let me know how it goes best wishes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not uncommon for periods to be irregular for the first few months once they return or to be different in flow, cramps, and duration.
  • Options
    I am 3 months postpartum today and i have already had 2 periods! I have been regular and had my periods like clockwork since they started when i was young so this is way irregular for me but I think that your body is just trying to get back regular.
    "Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart" -Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for your feedback it's definitely helpful :) still no period though. Wonder when it's going to come back but you are Prob right my body is still trying to get it together... Thanks again