December 2015 Moms
Options

Tomorrow's the BIG day!

I've been counting down the days for weeks now! Tomorrow is my 18w ultrasound where we get to peek at the sex! I woke up this morning & that's the first thought that ran through my head! So very excited! <:-P

Re: Tomorrow's the BIG day!

• Options
    taysuntaysun member
    Congratulations! I am hoping this excitement helps with the stress you're experiencing! Looking forward to reading how it goes tomorrow!
  • Options
    Thank you! @taysun
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck! Hoping for positive results of a healthy and growing baby!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay! Keep us updated. Are you thinking they were right about boy before or are you completely unsure now?
  • Options
    I'm completely unsure, I've said girl from the day I took a test... But got pressured into thinking it was a boy. I'm back on the girl train. We shall see tomorrow if the baby cooperates! I snuck and had one done around 15 w and the baby kept its legs crossed and cord between :(
  • Options
    @kleshelle Maybe it is a girl then! I seem to remember your US when they said boy was pretty early and they all tend to look like boys for awhile. I knew I was having a girl, and then as soon as I found out I realized I should have just listened to my instincts because I was right lol
  • Options
    Yay how exciting!
  • Options
    Yay! Post an update when you find out!

I'm 18weeks today, but I scheduled my appt for Monday the 13th so I'll be almost 20weeks. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling impatient like I was with DS's anatomy scan.
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kleshellekleshelle member
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    taysuntaysun member
    Congratulations! What an exciting day!
  • Options
    Congrats!! I'm getting anxious for our ultrasound...it's still 3 weeks away!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    CharLGCharLG member
    kleshelle said:

Well ladies, we have a precious baby GIRL on the way! Everything looked absolutely perfect. She's breech as of now. Hopefully that changes. She kept stretching her legs completely out and sucking her little hand. I'll attach photos :)

Yayy!! First off, congrats :) second, are they not supposed to be breech at this point? I'm genuinely curious...I have no idea.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Congrats!! I'm getting anxious for our ultrasound...it's still 3 weeks away!

It's a hard wait! I was counting down from there on lol. Everyday id tell me SO "it's yada yada more days away" I think he was getting annoyed. Also, we were so excited last night we could hardly sleep we got maybe 3 hours total in... So now we're dead tired and we're so tired it's hard to be all jumping around about it. I'm sure after our nap we will be at the point. I'm just glad to no longer call the baby "it" she now has a name :) I'm waiting to announce to any family or friends until we get pictures done. Hopefully we can get those done today but if not it'll be 3-4 days before we can.
  • Options
    Congrats!! :)
  • Options
    CharLG said:

kleshelle said:

Well ladies, we have a precious baby GIRL on the way! Everything looked absolutely perfect. She's breech as of now. Hopefully that changes. She kept stretching her legs completely out and sucking her little hand. I'll attach photos :)

Yayy!! First off, congrats :) second, are they not supposed to be breech at this point? I'm genuinely curious...I have no idea.
    I have no idea, I figured they are until 28-30+ weeks..... But she just felt the need to let me know she is breech. Which I'm 18 weeks so... In 4 months she can make the flip I'm sure lol! Plenty of time.
  • Options
    Position doesn't matter under close to delivery. Right now they have a lot of room to move around in
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    kleshelle said:

You may want to edit your photos to take your name off of them.

Congratulations! Baby girls are wonderful :-)
  • Options
    CharLGCharLG member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks :) I didn't think they needed to be head down till later on so I was just curious since you had mentioned she's breach! Again congrats, how exciting :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome!!! I am happy for you. I hope you'll post it on the Team Pink thread.
  • Options
    I have posted on the team pink thread, we did a super cute photo shoot today! So I may just be sharing some cute photos later on tomorrow or the next day ;)
  • Options
    Congrats! Girls are awesome. I should know, I have three ;-)
  • Options
    My ultrasound is littery 8 hours away! And I can't sleep.... I've thought girl from day one too, but because I'm getting a bunch of stuff from family that is not stuff I've been thinking I'm having a boy... Honestly so excited and because of it I can't sleep -.-
  • Options
    Mine is today and I too have been counting down for weeks! It's so exciting to be down to hours!!! I've completely had the same feelings as a few of you, being pretty sure it's been a girl until recently both my mom and dad decided they were both going to start calling it their grandson! I think they are just giving me a hard time but it made me second guess myself. I guess today we will know for sure
  • Options
    Aww congratulations I'm loving being on team pink too, can't wait till baby girl gets here, Is it December yet?