1st Trimester

Baby registry

so I know it's early, and this might be a long shot. I'm wondering if their is a way I can register with Amazon and another store, possibly target or babies r us, and maybe a way they sync with one another so friends and family will know when an item is purchased at the other registry. Does that make sense? Sorry for the run on sentence! I'd like my loved ones to have options, and I'm a big Amazon fan!

Re: Baby registry

• I live in another country than most of my family so its always "interesting".  I am planning on going home in November (6months) and I registered for all my cloth diaper needs at Nicki's Diapers (Best Bottoms) because of the price and availability back in the states.  Everything else I registered for on Amazon.co.uk so that I don't incur shipping/import etc. If something I really want isn't on there then that will be something DH and I will take care of, along with our Ikea list.  Thank being said Ikea really needs to get their shit together and let people do registries on there somehow... they would make a killing!

As far as I know there is nothing that will cross reference.  However if you wanted to use multiple stores but be sure not to list the same product twice you could use something like babyli.st which provides one website for all your registries... it looks pretty new I checked it out but it doesn't fit my situation.
  • I believe Amazon will allow you to add things to your registry from different sites/stores, similar to the wish list. If I'm correct on that, you could just do it all through Amazon.
  • Loading the player...
  • asherkasherk member
    I haven't used it, but I hear that BabyList will let you create one registry for any store, so you could have items from Target, Amazon, Babies R Us, etc all on the same registry.
  • You can create a registry with a site like My Registry which will link all your registries from other sites.

Man, I miss Target (as a Canadian) they always had such nice things!