3rd Trimester
Options

Tmi here :( I have had loose stools for 2 days now

I have had loose stools for 2 days now. I am 25 weeks pregnant, is there any reasons why I am getting this , ? Pregnancy related or something worse? :( I'm a worrier as it is.....also I keep getting really achey legs in bed when I trying to sleep there so painful I feel like I need to get up and move them

Re: Tmi here :( I have had loose stools for 2 days now

• Options
    The random bouts of loose stool has happened to me a couple times throughout this pregnancy. Try to eat more fiber rich food, and I've found that eating yogurt can help, the probiotics are good for your system.

No experience with the achy legs. I have been more susceptible to charlie horses at night though. My doctor told me to drink more water and eat a banana before bed.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had loose stools pretty much my entire pregnancy because I eat a ton of fruits and vegetables...OB isn't worried about it.

I would call your doctor to put your mind at ease.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Restless leg syndrome can be a mid- to late pregnancy symptom. Wouldn't hurt to ask doc, but I know other moms who have had the same thing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had the achy leg thing, almost feels like my leg is going to cramp, but it never does and just sticks around sometimes for days. My Dr. said it was likely from my sciatic nerve being compressed so I have found one solution for that for me anyways, there is a yoga position(really easy one!) called childs pose(my legs are of course apart to compensate for the baby bump) but this pose has helped so much to relieve that pain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker