July 2015 Moms

Tuesday Randoms

today is our final day as a family of 3! I'm getting a planned c section tomorrow at 7:30am :) I am so excited/nervous I just can't believe the day is finally here!

Unpacking from camping trip and finishing all my final nesting.

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• crf4crf4 member
    Major back pain today; I can hardly walk unless I've iced. I've never gone into labor naturally and my section is scheduled for the 10th so I'm really hoping baby isn't coming early. Most likely I just slept on it weird or overdid it yesterday but it's always it the back of my mind!
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like my progression has come to a plateau. Even though I knew you can be at 2-3cm for weeks, it still sucks. I am so ready to deal with baby at night over feeling stupid contractions that aren't progressing anything.

Yes. I am being Negative Nancy. But on the plus side I am only being negative because I am so anxious to meet the newest member of my little family. So I can't be too in the wrong for nearly despising pregnancy as much as I do.
  • I've been nauseous with a headache and diarrhea all day and last night and it's really irritating. I'm sure it's probably nothing but thankfully I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I can make sure then.
  • smccall3838smccall3838 member
    edited June 2015
    @ckranda I woke up thinking I was going to vomit. I'm hoping it's not nothing but an indicator that labor is near. Keep us posted!
  • Work is boring today, Our Dr. is out of the country so i literally have done busy work all day, cant complain for a light day though.
    I see my OB thursday for my almost 37 week appt, hopefully i have some sort of progress. I haven't felt any B&H or anything so i'm hoping this LO doesn't stay in forever.
  • I've been going to my moms house each morning to check on it and pick up the mail while she's on vacation. Discovered last week her house is infested with fleas. My feet and ankles are covered in flea bites! They are so swollen from the heat and pregnancy and now itch and burn like hell! I put some witch hazel on them today to try to help with the itchiness but all I want to do is scratch. Can't reach them easily either, but apparently I've been reaching them in my sleep as I've woken up a few times in the past few nights with bloody feet and sheets. It sucks!!!!! X(
  • 38 weeks and 4 days had my appointment today I'm not dilated at all cero! 70 percent effaced . I thought I would be at least 1 cm dilated. I'm so ready to meet our babe but she is snug as bug in the womb .
  • I had my 38 week appt today. Nearly jumped off of the table as my doctor checked me lol but I'm 2 cm dilated. That was the good news. The bad news, my platelet count is lower so my doctor is against me getting an epidural. That's making me crazy because I don't have a high tolerance for pain and she's already weighing 8 lbs. As miserable as I am and anxious to see her, I'm now getting scared. If she doesn't come on her own this week, I'll be induced Monday or Tuesday.
  • And good luck on your big day tomorrow. Pray everything goes well!
  • Found a great pediatrician today! Had our last ultrasound at 37w6d baby's 7lbs! I'm sure it's awful to say but I hope he doesn't grow too much more... Ready to meet him for sure!!
  • I had a c-section Saturday and ever since I get migraines at least once a day and today's will NOT go away. So happy that daddy's home to take care of the kids. He is great, he brings baby in when he needs to be fed and then comes and gets him so I can rest couldn't ask for any better. So appreciative of him <3 </p>

@krisclay86 I'm sorry you're having migraines. Did you get them prepregnancy? My migraines (due to caffeine withdrawal) have not shown up during pregnancy even though I stopped drinking coffee as soon as I found out. I will have an occasional iced black tea though.

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• I woke up covered in so much sweat in my sleepy mind I thought my water must have broke lol uh no im just a sad sweaty Betty.

I got a facial today, it was amazing! And I go to the doc tomorrow and I really hope he checks me. Fingers crossed.
  • I had a c-section Saturday and ever since I get migraines at least once a day and today's will NOT go away. So happy that daddy's home to take care of the kids. He is great, he brings baby in when he needs to be fed and then comes and gets him so I can rest couldn't ask for any better. So appreciative of him <3 </p>

Talk to your doc about this. You can get a spinal headache from an epidural and a spinal. I believe it happens when a bit of air gets into the line. They have to do a blood patch to get rid of it. Hope you feel better.
  • ktabsktabs member
    @vineheart137 I keep checking TB wondering the same thing. @mommy1922 let us know you are ok!

I was also wondering why @babydoll1008 was so quiet. But I see she did post something in a thread a bit ago. But since I have your attention- everything ok?
    PAIF
    pregnant after round 2 of IVF. Transferred 2 embryos and (surprise!) was pregnant with triplets. Identicals passed at 8 and 10 weeks. Still have one healthy baby boy with EDD of July 30!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • beeishbeeish member
    @vineheart137 I was thinking the same thing! She hasn't used her account since yesterday. Hope she's spending this time with her LO. :)@mommy1922
  • @mrsrep123 No I have never had a migraine, actually I've never even been one to get headaches maybe one or 2 a year but they were tolerable.
    @runswithscissors86 thank you I didn't know that I will call my OB
  • @vineheart137 I was thinking the same thing. I know @mommy1922 said she had an appointment on Monday so hopefully she's just snuggling with her girl!
  • corndogrobotcorndogrobot member
    edited July 2015
    So happy for @mommy1922 !!!
    I hope she will still check in and give the rest of us the motivation we depend on her for! :x
  • beeishbeeish member
    Congratulations @mommy1922!!
  • I get so excited when I open the DB and see the new arrival announcements! I love seen those beautiful babies and happy parents! I had my app today, 37/4 days and baby is 7lbs 7oz. I also got confirmed by my doctor that I will be having a c-section, which I was afraid of but I feel so relieved after talking to him. I spent the whole afternoon talking to my friends to see who can be with me on the room. I have many volunteers, thank god, but I only want one or two. The others will come and help as needed while I'm recovering. Also had to make plans for my 4 legged baby (she's literally like my baby). So anyways now that I know that my sweet baby will be born in July 10th (if it doesn't show up earlier) I'm feeling like I can finally take a deep breath!
  • Experiencing some pressure/pain in the lady parts/thigh region.  Hope that means baby is on her way down.  Will be 39 weeks this Saturday.  Like many of you, I am ready to move on to the next phase.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I see I wasn't the only one wondering about @mommy1922. So happy for her!!
  • Such bad braxton hicks today -- it's been a long and stressful day so i'm sure that hasn't helped, but they're starting to get painful now and i am not a happy panda.

Had 4 real contractions this afternoon, 20 minutes apart each, and let me tell you those were no fun either. 
    DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015

• @mommy1922 I see what you mean you are very well loved and now that you have her keep us posted. @lovermyboys good luck sweety hope everything works out good and just think you're going to have your baby in your arms soon <:-P
  • I had a diagnostic ultrasound today as my new OB said I was measuring two weeks behind. Found out I just hide it really well and she is weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz. tomorrow I have my 38 week check up, excited because I've been spotting the last two days and experiencing Braxton hicks like clock work! Hopefully it means things are progressing :)
  • I had my 38 week appt today. Nearly jumped off of the table as my doctor checked me lol but I'm 2 cm dilated. That was the good news. The bad news, my platelet count is lower so my doctor is against me getting an epidural. That's making me crazy because I don't have a high tolerance for pain and she's already weighing 8 lbs. As miserable as I am and anxious to see her, I'm now getting scared. If she doesn't come on her own this week, I'll be induced Monday or Tuesday.

Try not to worry. I delivered and 8.8 lber with no meds in Monday and it's not that bad. Just when you think you can't do it anymore....it will be over! It's a mind game!
  • VTomanVToman member
    This is my last week of work, and I'm so ready to not be there! 38 week appt was yesterday, 3 cm still (been there for three weeks), 80% effaced and -2 station. So, we'll see.... having some brown spotting and mucus since yesterday's exam. Baby was quiet throughout the day, and I was pretty nervous. But, once I got home from work, I was able to sit and concentrate on her movements and now, she's moving all around! Can't wait to see my baby girl!!!