January 2016 Moms

Daily Symptoms Check In June 29--all symptoms/questions/concerns post here!

Back to Monday again! How was your weekend? How are you feeling?

I didn't sleep at all again, back is SO messed up. Thank goodness I see the Dr tomorrow because there has to be something they can do for this. I can't even walk when I get up in the morning! Nausea here and there. I'd say, tentatively, the motivation and energy is back. We, and by we I mean DH and his friend, ripped out all the carpet upstairs and new carpet comes in Wednesday! Now I feel like I'm living in some unfinished house with all of our stuff hoarded into small rooms haha. Chose which spare would be the baby room and picked up paint colors ("Dreamy Sky" for the baby <3 ) So excited :) Hopefully DH gets a little painting done before I get home....promised I'd help but I'm not that motivated!! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful day! @L4rk - thinking of you <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Daily Symptoms Check In June 29--all symptoms/questions/concerns post here!

• Weekend was ok. BF and I took the pup to go swim in the lake.

Couldn't find comfort in any position last night. Woke up and now I'm cramping something fierce. (Not extreme, just uncomfortable). And morning nausea for the first time! Usually it hits me in the afternoon.

11w6d and ready for first trimester to complete!

Good luck ladies!
  • Weekend was good. We celebrated our 1st anniversary at a lovely dinner with my in-laws. I was sooo stuffed, but couldn't pass up chocolate fudge cake for dessert. 

Symptoms seem to be back today after a 2-day break. Sore boobs, stuffy head, reflux and a few cramps now and then. 

• Loading the player...
  • Symptoms coming back full swing today. Nausea, major food aversion and my breasts are becoming more tender!! I have great energy today though. I just really want a bean & cheese burrito..that's the only thing that seems edible besides gummi bears.

I had a busy weekend so I must have missed something..what's going on with @L4rk ?

• Happy Monday everyone! I got hit with the nausea stick this morning after having a great few days. I can't complain because it hasn't come back as bad as it was for the last few weeks. Other than that just exhausted after dog sitting for my MIL all weekend and not getting near enough sleep. Looking forward to going home and getting into my own bed tonight!
  • Weekend was okay, I slept...a lot.  I just got back from Haiti last week so traveling proved to be exhausting.  DH is gone to Guatemala and so it's just me and DS til Thursday!  Feeling pretty good other than tired and I'm having terrible acid reflux!!  If anyone has any remedies, I'm all ears!  I've tried every antacid and I tried warm milk with honey last night.  Nothing is working.
  • 12w, 2d. Weekend was good. Went to the in-laws so everybody got to see the ultrasound. The only annoying thing was people jumping on me when they saw me taking sips of my husband's energy drink. (Mountain Dew something or other.) I'm not an idiot, people. But my husband pointed out that his family is a bunch of rednecks who aren't big readers so the fact that I'm doing all kinds of reading and research probably doesn't occur to them.

MS is *much* better. I'm having several good days in a row. Hang in there, ladies! :-) Still tired but definitely having more spurts of energy. I was able to go for a 20 minute walk yesterday without passing out. I had my first legitimate craving Friday night: Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My food aversions seem to be dying down. I was able to eat some chicken yesterday. I had awful gas last night but I think that was more stress/traveling induced.

For anybody around my age (30) who loved TGIFridays as a teen, all 7 seasons of Sabrina the Teenage Witch are on Amazon Prime now. :-D
  • Hello ladies. 12w3d. Throwing up all weekend. Everytime I would eat, about an hour later, it would come back up. Hopefully, the baby retained some of the food I ate. Everyone was getting on my nerves this weekend, so had a lil mini break down, but felling better now. I'm just emotional and I think it's best to stay away from people.
    Me: 36 DH:35
    Married 3 years

Diagnosed with hypothyroidism and antiphospholipid syndrome

4/22-FET #5 of 2 6D embryos 
    BFP- beta#1 9dp6dt 340, beta#2 13dp6dt 2487
    5/14-US #1- 1 bean @ 110 bpm
    5/28-US #2
    EDD- January 8, 2016

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 10wk - I felt better over the weekend but wasn't able to take a nap yesterday and went to the pool. I think I overdid it because exhaustion took over late in the afternoon and hasn't let up yet. I'm reallllllly nauseous today and have trouble simply getting off the couch! I keep looking forward to my first ultrasound next Thurs, but working and dealing with MS has been pretty difficult.
  • 9w3d If I wasn't tired and gassy I'd say I didn't even feel pregnant today. Feeling totally and completely human...but still too lazy to go to the supermarket even though I need to...but that's just a personality thing not a pregnancy thing, LOL.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 13w 1d
    Weekend went fine. Mild nausea. My freaking wisdom teeth are coming in I've decided I have a dentist appt today to get it checked no X-rays though. Anyways no cramping. Finally pooped with the help of some dulclax women's. (Do not take more than the recommended 1 per dose) I rather not talk about how I know that. Haha anyways hungry nonstop.
  • Heron422Heron422 member
    edited June 2015
    @tamarasue1106 she was having a scare last week and got bw done, waiting on results today. I remember how scary that was, the wait :(

• 11w 6d. Random gagging here and there but no nausea anymore. I have a little more energy but I've been super dizzy this morning and now have a horrible headache :( if it's not one thing it's another!
    Get to see the baby Thursday for my prenatal testing, praying and hoping everything turns out great and I just get to see it!! **no judgement on testing**
  • Oh I hope everything turns out well!!! That is definitely scary!
  • 12w and doing great today! Went on an adventure with my bestie and her baby who is 2 today!!! Walked through some kiddie rides and went to the aquarium. Now I'm in bed. Weekend was good but I was tired and kind of a crank. But today I felt so much better. Most food sounds good again, too, which is awesome!

And a bonus for me! My Doppler came in the mail and after a few minutes I found the little one! I hadn't been able to hear the HB until today (we've seen it on ultrasound but never been able to hear it). So I'm gonna call today a win and spend the rest of the day in bed. :x
  • 13w 3d - I keep feeling a rolling sensation in my lower abdomin. I'm wondering if maybe it's my incredibly active baby. Food aversions left and right, even just talking about food makes me a little sick. Trying to keep my diet very bland and simple right now. Also, noticed an aversion to hot or warmed foods/drinks. I am constantly trying to cook myself down with cold water and salads, which is completely opposite of my norm. I switched to gummy prenatal vitamins to see if they are easier on my stomach, too. This kid, I swear.
  • My weekend was interesting. I went to a wedding on Saturday. I ended up telling 1 friend I was pregnant. I couldn't help it! I'm 11w 2d and it's getting so hard to keep it all in. Saturday I finally spoke to my husband about us having twins. I was waiting on him to receive the letter I sent with the u/s pic. He is in total shock!! To say the least. He is going through all the motions I expected....happy we are expecting (which he already knew), interested to see 2 little ones that are part of both of us (this is our 1st together), scared, nervous, anxiety over money, stressed, overwhelmed, blank, in love, etc. He's all over the place. I've had since 6/4 to process all of this so I can't even imagine how he is handling it being out there on the seas without family around him. Now we are in the planning stages on what our next move will be which can be tough when we can't talk as often as we'd like. Overall it was an interesting weekend and I'm glad he finally knows. 

Sunday I took a test at 7am and was home by 1030 and stayed on the couch all day watching Netflix and eating carne asada fries. So bad but so good. I can't remember the last time I did that because normally I am always on the run, never able to be lazy. I have this coming Friday off so it'll be a repeat. I need it.

Today I am super tired. No other symptoms. I am not as hungry as I was previously, which is good but the exhaustion has picked up. And I'm showing. I don't think I can hide this much longer. 
    1st child DOB 9/3/02

SO and I met 6/25/06

Married 9/2/12

Due date 1/16/16 with our twins!
  • @keshakdavis how exciting you got to share that news! And what a good man your husband is. All of those emotions are totally normal and what my husband and I thought (and are still thinking).  We keep joking we are going to have to rob a bank haha.

I am excited to hear you're showing- I hope that means I am soon. Bring on the bump! How long have you been showing for do you think?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Heron422 you know I only come here to check on you. HAHAHA. Also, @l4rk thinking of you lady.

GO SEE A MASSAGE THERAPIST! If you lived closer I would get you a gift certificate for the gal I see. She's wonderful and has no problem working on my pregnant body.
  • @KaraEpp16 I totally responded to this last night, where did it go?! Aww. Anyway, thank you! <3 XOXO I'm totally going to ask my dr tonight about any massage therapists she recommends, great idea!

• @Heron422 totally saw it last night. I hope we hear news from l4rk today. She goes in at 1:30 I believe. Fingers and toes crossed.

I hope that the doctor has someone in mind. If not - I would suggest a massage therapist that doesn't work at a big salon. Maybe, an individually established massage therapist - with her own space and more time to devote to making you feel good. I REALLY wish that you could see the girl I see. She's so awesome. I have an appointment with her tomorrow. My back has been missing her - also, she's like my psychotherapist, too. We chat the entire time she gives me a massage. hehe.
  • @happyandhopeful3 I have been showing since 10 weeks but there was a big change from 10 to 11 weeks. I have also slowed down on my workouts for about 2 weeks so I think that has a lot to do with it. This week has been good so far with my workouts so I'm hoping to keep it up. I don't want to gain too much and I'm trying to do better with my eating. 
    1st child DOB 9/3/02

SO and I met 6/25/06

Married 9/2/12

Due date 1/16/16 with our twins!