TTC After a Loss

Im New Intro

I Conceived Feb This Year And Lost My Baby Girl At 13 weeks and had a d&c 7 weeks ago i just got my first AF On June 21st && Me And My Husband Have Not Been Trying But We Haven't Been Preventing Either .. Any Advice Or Suggestions,Or Even A Story To Share
Share... In Times Like This Its Nice To Have People Who Know Exactly What Your Going Through And What To Expect

Re: Im New Intro

• I am sorry for your loss. It can be scary trying again. I think you are doing the right thing by staying relaxed about it. It's not easy, but we have to keep up hope. Xx
  • thank you i appreciate it..
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello, I'm so sorry for your loss. Yes, it is definitely scary to try again. I am terrified if something going wrong again but I know we want to raise a living child so it will be worth it. Best of luck!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• So sorry you have to go through this too. It sucks. A lot. I feel like the magic of pregnancy is over for me. That now I'll be consumed with worry the next time around. But thankfully I have a 2 year old who brings me more magic than pregnancy and makes me want to try again... It's scary, but deciding to ttc again is half the battle!
  • yeah thats exactly how i feel .. the best outcome definitely out weighs the worst. i wish the best of luck to you ladies
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm in this weird place where I'm hellbent on TTCing again, but if a BFP happens, I'm going to revert to terrified. As in, I think I might honestly try to hide it from everyone (DH included) until I'm comfortable... At this point, it'll probably be when they start telling me APGAR scores. :\">