August 2015 Moms

August 2015 Birth Announcements!

irohspupilirohspupil member
edited May 2015 in August 2015 Moms
***STOP & READ BELOW***
***Please do not comment on this thread unless it is your birth announcement***

Please use this thread to share baby's name, birth date, pictures, and any other details you would like to share.
Keep in mind there is a 30-day limit on editing anything you post, and pictures cannot be deleted at this time. Any photos and/or information posted becomes proprietary to The Bump, granting the XO Corporation rights to use this in any way they choose (see https://www.thebump.com/terms.html).

"Love Its" are welcome and appreciated on this thread, but please refrain from commenting with anything other than your baby's details.

Wishing everyone short, healthy, and happy births!!
(Credit for text used above goes to A14, N14, D14, J15, F15, Mar15, and May15!)

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
DD: Aug. 15
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: August 2015 Birth Announcements!

• irohspupilirohspupil member
    edited May 2015

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations
  • Corbin Jace born on May 12 at 25 weeks 6 days. Due date was August 19. Weighing in at 2 pounds .8 ounces, currently 5 weeks old in nicu at 2 pounds 14.5 ounces. Was 13.75 inches long, has now moved up to 14 inches long!! Our little fighter :)

He's beautiful. He is a fighter and I am so happy for you and your husband. What a little miracle/blessing
  • kspitler said:

Emma Paige born at 31 weeks at 2 pounds 11 ounces due to severe preeclampsia. She is 16 inches long. Week one in the NICU has been scary but our little girl is getting stronger every day. We are so happy to be the parents of such a beautiful baby!

Emma is beautiful! Congrats mommy. Enjoy every moment.
  • tmarrie87 said:

Kenneth Owen pictures at birth, one week, and 13 days

He's beautiful and congrats