thefithuntress

Re: Alien baby at 19 weeks

• urby87urby87 member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    Right there with you!
    thefithuntress
  • djsj04djsj04 member
    Photogenic First Comment
    Aw I'm so jealous of ur scans. They don't offer 3d where I live I would have to drive 4 hrs to be able to get one. They are cute little aliens though
  • urby87urby87 member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited June 2015
    djsj04 said:
    Aw I'm so jealous of ur scans. They don't offer 3d where I live I would have to drive 4 hrs to be able to get one. They are cute little aliens though
    I went into the a/s assuming we wouldn't get to see any 3D stuff, but our tech switched back and forth a couple of times.  I didn't even realize that was possible, like I guess I thought they used different equipment for 3D.  Personally, I always think the 3D scans looks creepy, so I wouldn't have minded if it had been left out. ;)
    LSRoojscasherthegingeravenger
  • urby87 said:

djsj04 said:

I went into the a/s assuming we wouldn't get to see any 3D stuff, but our tech switched back and forth a couple of times.  I didn't even realize that was possible, like I guess I thought they used different equipment for 3D.  Personally, I always think the 3D scans looks creepy, so I wouldn't have minded if it had been left out. ;)

My tech switched back and forth too I was terrified lol but atleast we have so cute little aliens I'm happy to see I'm not alone :)
  • I honestly just think all babies in 3d US look the same. They all look like aliens, I don't think 3d US give any hint what your LO is going to look like. Not saying I would not love to see my LO, but if you lined up 3 US pics I could not tell you which one is mine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    Gapeach83urby87Pontot31
  • The 3D scans freak me out until the last few weeks when they look more like humans. We didn't get one until I was about 36 weeks with my daughter and then she just looked super squished. Some of the ultrasound rooms at our hospital have them and some don't. It depends on which one you get if you get a 3D scan or not.
    kristenm88
  • We have a couple 3D pics, but none of her face because she was sucking on her thumb & the back of her hand every time the tech went to look (still adorable, though!). Honestly, none of the pictures from our anatomy scan were very clear. I wish I had a video of her heart beating, though. Amazinggg.
    Pregnancy Ticker