September 2015 Moms
Options

Dutalier gliders?

I've started looking at chair's for the baby's room and have not been able to find many to actually try in stores. Of what Babys R Us had, I was definitely most comfortable with the Dutalier (ugh, the most expensive, of course). I'm trying to compare between stores to see if I can find a better price and/or better color combination for our room, but it's really difficult as they don't seem to carry the exact same model from place to place. I'm wondering if people have found good places to try several, or if you anyone has thoughts on how different the different models actually are. I am pretty tempted to actually spend this kind of money to get a nice and comfortable chair, but am concerned about buying a slightly different model and finding it not to work well for me.

Thoughts? Experience? Suggestions?

Re: Dutalier gliders?

• Options
    These are special order so even if you don't see the specific model in a store they can still order it for you. You probably won't be able to price shop though as dutalier sets the prices not the stores. They're great chairs though, it's a family business and they're made in Canada with almost all materials sourced from north America.
  • Options
    We found a lot of different rockers/gliders to try out at Buy Buy Baby.  We did end up buying a Dutalier.  There were other cushier, attractive options, but I felt those were better for relaxing/lounging, and what we need is for nursing.  Plus I liked the gliding motion of the Dutalier most.  We ended up buying a floor model for a pretty significant discount, and then they let us use a Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon on top of that!