August 2015 Moms

Let's have a GIF party

In the spirit of NOT talking about baby showers or if spotting is normal or blah blah blah,  let's have a GIF party! 

I have 4 more weeks in the office, but I'm sooo tired after lunch some days 

When DH gives me that 'look' in the evening or offers to "give me a back rub," what I'm really thinking: Touch me and I'll cut you.

Around 9:00 each night, I get a serious hankering for some chocolate

And finally, when I tell people I'll have a 13 month old and a newborn...

Your turn
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let's have a GIF party

• Loading the player...
  • I can't get this to work...ever!  I'm so bummed...I have such cute ones!

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @chavemann10 You mobile or desktop?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• mamaloaf said:
    @chavemann10 You mobile or desktop?
    Both

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Desktop is easier, IMO. Find your gif and locate the link that ends in .gif
    Then copy it and paste it into the link bar under "insert picture" where the green tree is.
    If it works, it'll show your image in the compose box.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @carleyec93 I almost posted the same one!
  • @Miz_Liz its one of my favorite GIFS! So funny!!
  • Lol love the turtle one! Too true
  • :sigh: I am the kid at the gif party that sat in the corner and gave everyone the evil eye all night. WHY cant I ever get these damn things to work! ...Grr... :(
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • @Marissalynn0620 did you try the instructions on the thread by @Girlonthebeach recently? I used to be the GIF wallflower too....
  • After all of my guests have left and I look around the house and think, "Should I clean this all up tonight?" image
  • edited July 2015
    Miz_Liz said:
    @Marissalynn0620 did you try the instructions on the thread by @Girlonthebeach recently? I used to be the GIF wallflower too....

I did. And alas, I am still gif-less
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • How I felt all day as my BH contractions intensified at work:

My reaction when, after dealing with BH contractions all day, my boss (who is a doctor and knows I'm on orders to stay off my feet) asked me to take her daughter back-to-school supplies shopping tomorrow. You know, since it's JUNE. The real reason? She is worried her daughter is bored and needs something to do. Despite the fact that I took her to the library and cinema and swimming today...

And then, she followed it up with, "I wasn't going to have you come in on Thursday, since I'm off, but I have so many errands to run and want to get the house organized before our trip. So you can come and help with everything.

I had JUST reminded her that my doctor said to stay off my feet, no walking around, due to my cervix being so thin and having so many contractions. I'm so tempted to call off after tomorrow and start my mat leave early.