January 2016 Moms

Anyone else not showing yet ?

So I'm 10 weeks 4 days . I'm pretty tiny so I figured I'd be showing by now and getting a bit worried . Anyone else in the same boat ?

Re: Anyone else not showing yet ?

• lccorey said:

So I'm 10 weeks 4 days . I'm pretty tiny so I figured I'd be showing by now and getting a bit worried . Anyone else in the same boat ?

Lurking...I didn't show until 22 weeks with my first and about 20 weeks with my 2nd. I'm barely showing now with my third.

At 10 weeks your uterus is still tucked behind your pubic bone. It's normal.
  • willashbabywillashbaby member
    edited June 2015
    Plenty don't show for a long time. We had a woman on here a little while ago who thought she was 9 weeks and was 21 and didn't show. It'll pop when it pops.
  • Loading the player...
  • @lccorey I hear you! I am 12w6d and only have a Blump. No real, substantial evidence. It will all be ok for us; hopefully we won't get too big and uncomfortable in the end heheh *wishful thinking*
  • I didn't show until 20 weeks with my son. I'm 12 weeks now and not showing
  • You are not even three months in your pregnancy yet. We all want to start bumping the second we get our positive, (well most of us) but that is no reason to be worried. Calm your nerves. In a few weeks you will start to see a big difference. I am 14 weeks and my bump is just starting.
  • sck601sck601 member
    I didn't show until 18 weeks with my first. Your uterus is sticker behind your pelvic bone still and won't peak past it until 12 weeks or so. No reason to get worried, you'll have 20 weeks or so to flaunt your baby bump!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• sck601 said:

I didn't show until 18 weeks with my first. Your uterus is sticker behind your pelvic bone still and won't peak past it until 12 weeks or so. No reason to get worried, you'll have 20 weeks or so to flaunt your baby bump!

And even if you don't show til 23 wks (my first pregnancy), believe me you are taking for granted right now the fact that you don't have to put up with nosy strangers who want to ask all sorts of obnoxious questions or worse - invade your personal space and touch it.
  • mamaksweezmamaksweez member
    edited July 2015
    I would guess most people due in January aren't really showing yet. My due date is 1/9 and this is my 2nd and I'm not showing. With my 1st I didn't even get a bloat bump until 18weeks. I popped at 20weeks.
  • I'm almost 13 weeks with my 3rd and still not showing. I just look like I've drank too many beers and thats mostly from not working out as much and eating evety craving.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If I don't show until 20 weeks I will be SO ok with that!! I am 11 weeks and 1 day today... The only thing that has popped so far is my chest (lol). I did see my little bean today at a 3D ultrasound though and their little heart was beating a healthy 177 and it was moving around like crazy!!