August 2015 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 6/30

You know what time of week it is! Who/what is a twatwaffle in your book?

For me, the software update wins Twatwaffle Tuesday. Totally threw a monkey wrench in my entire app! Ugh!

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 6/30

• My husband's family...long story short family is family and sometimes you can't depend on them for anything. Let's just say I spent my entire Monday interviewing day cares when I thought I wasn't going to have to do that.
  • My husband's family...long story short family is family and sometimes you can't depend on them for anything. Let's just say I spent my entire Monday interviewing day cares when I thought I wasn't going to have to do that.

This happened to us too - a good friend was supposed to watch DS when I went back to work (we were paying her) and then a WEEK before I was supposed to go back, literally, she increased her rate by almost 50%!! SOOO I ended up having to take another week off so that I could find a day care and thank God we found one that had one opening in the infant room that we loved. I feel your pain!
  • Loading the player...
  • Seh114Seh114 member
    I nominate one of our Pygmy goats. She sticks her damn head through the fence at least once a week and gets stuck. You think she would learn. So I just had to waddle my huge behind out there in this heat and fight with her to pull her head out of the fence.
  • My BP!  I'm so tired of this damn up and down game.  One day everything is perfect, the next it's crazy! Then back to borderline or perfect again....UGH!!  Between the headache, abdominal pain, and my BP...I'm going to go crazy today!

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Seh114 said:
    I nominate one of our Pygmy goats. She sticks her damn head through the fence at least once a week and gets stuck. You think she would learn. So I just had to waddle my huge behind out there in this heat and fight with her to pull her head out of the fence.
    We had one that always did this.  We let her stand there about 2hrs one day and she finally got herself out...I think she did it so we would come out there and free her.  She really liked people more than her herd mates. 

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kedbach said:

I nominate bras, because I'm at about the point where I will no longer wear one. Hello, rib pain and suffocation! :((

Tell me how I had booB under my bra last night??!! SO comes in and says what's wrong.. My bra doesn't fit I have extra booB under neath the bottom.. he says "oh that good more milk for the baby" OMG. I'm over wearing a bra as well!
  • Seh114Seh114 member

Seh114 said:

We had one that always did this.  We let her stand there about 2hrs one day and she finally got herself out...I think she did it so we would come out there and free her.  She really liked people more than her herd mates. 

That's good advice! I may try that next time she does it.

I feel your pain with this one. I was told before DS was born that my family would help me so we wouldn't have to pay for daycare...well, they decided not to follow through and we are now paying 700.00 a month in daycare. Makes me sick that it's more than our mortgage.

That's what we're paying too. I just wish that was more than our mortgage.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Power surge in my home town... I'm burning up here!!!!!!! A huge tree fell on top of the major power line so all of little old lake park is kaput for who knows how long!!!
  • I nominate bed rest and tachycardia! Damn you both, if my heart would slow down I wouldn't be stuck just laying and sitting around hating summer and everyone who is enjoying it!
  • My neighbors teenage kid for blasting rap music (honestly all I hear is vibratey bass which is equally annoying) all day and all night long. And my county doesn't have any noise ordinance whatsoever. It is so loud!!
  • pabeybaby said:

My neighbors teenage kid for blasting rap music (honestly all I hear is vibratey bass which is equally annoying) all day and all night long. And my county doesn't have any noise ordinance whatsoever. It is so loud!!

Our neighbors would be homies X(
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @heidiwylie I swear you just word for word described my exact situation with my sister

My mom already told me she will not babysitt two kids of mine. That its to hard. Really! Smh!