January 2016 Moms

Had to share!

wac386wac386 member
edited June 2015 in January 2016 Moms
In the first photo- the baby "stood up" & then "sat on its knees" the ultrasound tech & I couldn't stop laughing. She guessed it's a boy just for fun...due to seeing "stuff" between the legs. (I know girls have "stuff" at this age too.) 12 weeks today & go back next week to try to get a better view of whatever is needed for 1st trimester screening. :)) Also Hr was 156 bpm.

Re: Had to share!

• Too stinking cute!
  • So cute!! It's so fun to see their little personalities come through already. My son used to suck his toes in his US, and he's just as goofy now!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Cute! Had an ultrasound today and hb was 157!
  • SovvySovvy member
    Those babies move so much!

pregnancy #1 :: daughter lost to chromosomal abnormality at 18 weeks
    pregnancy #2 :: son, born Aug 2011
    pregnancy #3 :: due Jan 2016
  • In comparison to my baby who decided upside down was most comfortable. I drank juice danced jumped wiggled my booty (as advised by sonographer) and baby just stretched out its legs... guess its got DF lazy personality.
  • wac386wac386 member
    kaykes86 said:

In comparison to my baby who decided upside down was most comfortable. I drank juice danced jumped wiggled my booty (as advised by sonographer) and baby just stretched out its legs... guess its got DF lazy personality.

Oh...after "standing up" it decided to lay back down & put its arm up over its head & decided the party was over. Until next week....lol
  • Shows over folks lol. Love it @wac386
  • Adorable and classic!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • oh how sweet! lol I love this. Can't wait to see my little wiggle worm in a couple weeks. At 9 weeks it was wiggling its little arms and legs like it was trying to escape! haha.