February 2016 Moms

GTKY Tuesdays!

2»

Re: GTKY Tuesdays!

• 1. Will you find out? Yes, definitely. DH is set on knowing and I was one of those kids who snuck behind the Christmas tree with a knife, opened my gifts ever so carefully, and re wrapped them. I ruin all surprises. We don't care the sex as long as he or she is healthy, but DH is rooting for a girl and I am rooting for a boy.

2. Favorite shows have to be Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Criminal Minds.
  • Baby-related: Will you find out the sex if you can? We have always planned to find out and always have found out... however after reading all the Team Green I think that would be fun. We have 4 boys (the youngest 2 are ours) and of course the family is rooting for a girl while the hubs and I would love another boy. That actually may be fun to wait.

Non-baby related: What's your favorite TV show? I dont honestly watch alot of TV. We love Orange is the new black and watching discovery channel shows... we watch alot of Shaun the Sheep, Spongebob and Fireman Sam right now so..yeah.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby: Definitely finding out, like others I'm too excited to wait. I honestly don't care what it is though, I'll be happy either way.

Favorite TV show: although Grey's Anatomy has made me mad the past couple seasons, it's still my all time favorite. I'll watch it to the end
  • Baby: Can't wait to find out!!! We are going to do a gender reveal cake for our family too. I'm hoping for a girl and hubby wants a boy (of course). We will both, absolutely, be thrilled no matter what though!

Non-baby: Gilmore Girls and Seinfeld are all-time favorites. Also RHOC, RHONY and RHONJ and, of course, The Bachelor!!

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • finding out bacause we'll need a mohel/plan a bris if its a boy...

currently working through criminal minds and dexter on netflix

sorry one-handed typing b/c cat decided it was cuddle time
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

• @HBirdie. Twinsies?

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Baby: Team Green all the way, baby! At least, that's the plan. I'm another one of those that's terrible at waiting for surprises, but I'm really hoping to stick with this one. If I had to choose, I'd love a little girl, but I'd be totally happy with a boy too. If I had to guess right now? I'd say it's a boy for no good reason other than just a feeling.

TV Show: I'm terrible at committing to favorites for things like shows, movies, books & TV, but here are some of the ones I love: Walking Dead, X-Files, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Grimm
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • We will be finding out with this one. We were team green with our first and LOVED it, but I'd like to see what it's like to find out.

My favourite TV show is a tough one. There are a few I love. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Orange is the New Black, 2 Broke Girls, Big Bang Theory...
  • Baby related: we are trying to hold out for team green, however we are playing it by ear and my cave. Everything we have for DD is all neutral colors so we wouldn't need to purchase anything other than clothes. Oh and a rock and play. I am definitely gettin me one of those this time around.

Non baby related: favorite tv show of all time would be Friends (I'm a little obsessed) and current favorite is Naked and Afraid and Swamp People. Don't judge lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeap we'll find out
    And deadliest catch is my fav show :)
  • PaniaOPaniaO member
    Baby: Heck yes, ASAP! (Though I wish I could ALSO be team green and get the surprise... Heh. I'm too impatient.)

TV: Vice & John Oliver's Last Week Tonight. I don't watch fictional TV because I can't focus on it and realize I've been staring at the screen while thinking about something else the entire time. Same with most fictional films.
    S & A married 8.12.2013
    Expecting Saulie O 2.12.2016
  • Jilly82 said:

I am definitely finding out the sex!

I have too many favorite TV shows to list! 

this was my exact answer!!
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• KiekKiek member
    Oh we are definitely finding out the sex. Hubby and I want to know lol

Don't judge me, I love a lot of shows lol. The real housewives of orange county, new York city, new Jersey and Beverly hills lol. Anything that shonda rhimes creates, game of thrones and walking dead
  • ohbaby714 said:
    . Non baby related: favorite tv show of all time would be Friends (I'm a little obsessed) and current favorite is Naked and Afraid and Swamp People. Don't judge lol

Haha We watched the entire first season of Swamp People on Netflix over the weekend, it was awesome! Shoot em Elizabeth, Shoot em!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes, we're finding out. I'm such a planner.

Loving Orphan Black right now.

• 1.  We are team find-out-as-soon-as-we-can.  DH wants a boy, I don't really care either way, our little girl wants both.  
    2.  Modern Family and pretty much any cooking competition show.
  • Baby-related: Will you find out the sex if you can?
    YES! We can't wait to find out...this is our first baby and we'll be happy either way :)

Non-baby related: What's your favorite TV show?
    It's a tie between walking dead and game of thrones..we don't have HBO so we have to wait for the seasons of GOT to come out than we buy and binge watch
  • We are going to find out. I'm hoping for another girl (because sisters) but obviously just want a healthy baby. SO says it doesn't matter to him either way but I don't believe him. I think he's hoping for a boy.

All time favorite shows are Arrested Development and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Great GTKY post! These are fun to read.

• ohbaby714 said:

Non baby related: favorite tv show of all time would be Friends (I'm a little obsessed) and current favorite is Naked and Afraid and Swamp People. Don't judge lol

Haha We watched the entire first season of Swamp People on Netflix over the weekend, it was awesome! Shoot em Elizabeth, Shoot em!

Haha it is the best. I love it. My husband actually got me a tshirt with Troy on it that says "choot 'em Elizabeth!!!"
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We will find out the gender,

I watch crappy TV, but I just watched all 12 seasons of family guy on Netflix. I also love ghost hunters

• Baby-related: Will you find out the sex if you can? Yes

Non-baby related: What's your favorite TV show? GOT

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • magnumJ said:
    @HBirdie. Twinsies?
    @magnumJ: yeah!!! WW4LYFE!

• Yes, we will find out the sex. We have one boy and 2 girls so we are hoping for another boy to even it out. :)

My favorite show is just about anything of the Food Network, The Big Bang Theory and I've recently started the Hannibal series after the kids go to bed. 
  • Baby: we will not find out because there are few surprises left in life, so why not?

TV: Game of Thrones and Criminal Minds