February 2016 Moms

slow heart rate at 6 weeks

the heart beat at my first ultrasound this week was what they called "on the low end of normal". 80-90 hbpm. I'm scheduled for a second ultrasound next week. I'll be 7 weeks, 3 days. I'm just hoping for the best next week and want to know if anyone has had a similar situation?

Re: slow heart rate at 6 weeks

• I'm in the same boat right now, waiting for my follow-up on Thursday. I didn't get many responses on here, but reached out to my previous BMB and a number of women had low initial FHR early on. Fx for good news for you!

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• MrsJG3MrsJG3 member
    I don't have any experience on this subject but fx for both of you!
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Loading the player...
  • My first pregnancy had a low HR and ended in MC, but I've heard a lot of women go through the same thing and they came out with healthy babies. FX for both of you. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Hi, I'm in the same boat. I go next Thursday for my follow up ultrasound. My midwife said its normal this early on but wants to make sure it has sped up. I'm wishing you the very best!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a low heart beat at 8 weeks with DS but all turned out ok. Hoping the best for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ErinkaErinka member
    edited July 2015
    Our FHR at 6 w 6 d was 105 & dr said it was normal. I have a follow up on Thurs at 8 w so we'll see if it sped up. I'm hoping it's in the 120-150 range.

Update: at 8w 1d we saw a FHR of 166! All is good.