February 2016 Moms

6/30 symptoms and questions thread

2»

Re: 6/30 symptoms and questions thread

• The fatigue is killing me... been nauseous, but haven't thrown up yet, nor had major food aversions/cravings (though have made DH change the 'what's for dinner' plans a few times b/c something just sounds better, aka chinese food last night...mmm).

I did have a tiny amount of spotting after a BM today... freaked me out - but I guess that can happen while pregnant?
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

• Been really constipated and gassy in the last few days, which seems to be correlated with being extra nauseated and heartburny. TMI but it feels like I'm backed up all the way up my alimentary canal! Waiting to poop so I can eat again.

Meanwhile, fatigue is still there but doesn't seem quite as knock-out as it has been. Maybe I'm just getting used to it. Seems like the nausea ebbs and flows.

Can't wait for my first appointment later this week, when I'll be 8w4d. But I won't be getting an us until the next appointment, which hasn't been set yet!
  • Loading the player...
  • tfmb2009 said:

BTDT moms, this is my fourth pregnancy. I had no symptoms with my most recent previous pregnancy and it quickly ended in a miscarriage. With DS I was dog sick for 30 weeks, with DD I was always nauseous and couldn't eat after 3 pm. I had my gallbladder removed in April and I feel great so far this pregnancy. Sore boobs and minor nausea if I get hungry. Does it just get easier with practice?

Nope. Just depends on the pregnancy. This is #4 for me and I feel much worse than I did with my other 3. Of course, running after 3 boys would make the exhaustion worse but my nausea has actually caused me to start vomiting and that had not been an issue before.

• magnumJ said:

You know what I miss? Not being congested due to high progesterone levels. I've almost been congested for two years.

Holy cow - is THAT what this is??? Man. And of course no decongestants :(
  • You know what I miss? Not being congested due to high progesterone levels. I've almost been congested for two years.
    Holy cow - is THAT what this is??? Man. And of course no decongestants :(
    I got pregnant in September 2013 after having a sinus infection that lasted most of August 2013. I BFed DD until May of this year and got pregnant in May. Rhinitis of pregnancy (and BFing) is real...

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• I feel nauseous all the time and nothing helps. I almost wish I would just puke and get it over with but nope.  I am extremely tired but it's because I am not sleeping at night.  I can not wait to get my ultrasound in 3 weeks.  Seems like forever!

• Jilly82 said:
    I feel nauseous all the time and nothing helps. I almost wish I would just puke and get it over with but nope. 
    I am so with you on this.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• magnumJ said:
    Jilly82 said:
    I feel nauseous all the time and nothing helps. I almost wish I would just puke and get it over with but nope. 
    I want the nausea to be worth something!! At least puke!

• Jilly82 said:
    magnumJ said:
    Jilly82 said:
    I just feel like if I puked, I might feel better, at least for awhile...

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• magnumJ said:
    Jilly82 said:
    magnumJ said:
    Jilly82 said:
    YES! 5 minutes of relief!  It would be worth it

• PaniaOPaniaO member
    edited June 2015
    kris10mac said:

Anyone's cravings changed a bunch already?

For the first three weeks, I was craving incredibly healthy stuff. Now, I want all the junk and all the calories. This isn't looking good.

I can't even look at kale. Almonds and dairy other than eggs are also on my shit-list. Last night I thought about telling DH he could just grab fast food while I had a smoothie... Then realized I'd be jealous of a burger, so we opted for sushi. And now sushi is out. I'm anti anything I've eaten before/during nausea... And running out of healthy food options if this keeps up...

Edited for punctuation.
    S & A married 8.12.2013
    Expecting Saulie O 2.12.2016
  • PaniaO said:
    Almonds and dairy other than eggs are also on my shit-list. 
    Almonds are out for me too. And I just bought like $50 worth of Kind bars...

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• I have three daughters, twins girls (15) & a (7) yr old. With both pregnancies I had horrible morning sickness. I'm about 8 wks & have had none this time around. While I'm glad not to be nauseous all day long, it makes me a little worried/scared. I have my first appt. Thursday & I'm praying everything is good with my little one.

I am fatigued, boobs are so sore, hungry all the time & getting headaches.
  • PaniaOPaniaO member
    magnumJ said:

PaniaO said:

kris10mac said:

Almonds and dairy other than eggs are also on my shit-list. 

Almonds are out for me too. And I just bought like $50 worth of Kind bars...

:-q
    S & A married 8.12.2013
    Expecting Saulie O 2.12.2016
  • NoelBird said:
    The fatigue is killing me. I'm dead tired from 8-12 every morning and feel like I can't function at work. I wish I could nap during the day but I don't get home until 6. This is much worse than my first pregnancy, I hope it subsides during 2nd tri. To make it worse I wake up to pee every 2 hours all night. 

This exactly. I am so so so tired. Ill get little burst of energy that will last for 5 minutes and then ill suffer for 4 hours after that trying to recoup. And the peeing, and peeing. You can be my symptom buddy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have felt terrible the last few days. The first couple weeks (after I actually found out I was pregnant) were great! I was like yea! I can do this for another 8 months! Now I'm 7wks 2days and I feel like I have the flu! I'm constantly either throwing up, gagging with no results, or sick to my stomach. I've had a constant headache and I've been super sleepy. I'm just thankful I'm a teacher and not at work right now. I don't know how the rest of you do it during your first trimester with keeping up with work! You guys rock! On the plus side I've already gone up a cup size and my boobs aren't too sore! :)
  • Jilly82 said:

magnumJ said:

Jilly82 said:

magnumJ said:

Jilly82 said:

YES! 5 minutes of relief!  It would be worth it

This! You two just described how I feel all the time.
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • magnumJ said:

Anyone still have light/intermittent cramping at almost 8weeks? It drives me crazy.

Yep - If I remember right, I had it until after first tri last time.

Yea, I get so nervous when it occurs, I do my best to relax.
  • Boobs randomly hurt for about 5-10mins then its gone. But when it strikes it hurts like hell. Was so exhausted today I actually took a 2hr nap. Ive also lost all motivation to eat. I kind of just do it because I know I have to. And lastly I am struggling with my body this go around. I feel like I look huge. Its rained in PA for the last 2 weeks so I really need some workout motivation
  • I usually have almost no feeling in my nipples, but they are now SUPER sensitive. My dog stepped on one of them in bed (I was laying on my side, he was trying to get REAL close), and I almost DIED. It felt like he tore it off!
  • Omg I gag at any bad smell and the fridge is the worst! I sound like a cat hacking up a hair ball...hubby thinks it's funny so he farts...I threaten to throw up on him next time