1st Trimester

Help me please

4 weeks 6 days pregnant .
Yesterday went in for spotting .
hospital told me my hcg was a nine but test came back negative.
I took like ten test at home & all came back positive. I took 1st response clear blue dollar store all kinds .today im bleeding like a pms with no cramps anyone have this before?

Re: Help me please

• It could be a chemical pregnancy. I had one in February and had similar symptoms. They say if the blood test is 5 or below its negative. You could return for another blood test in 48 hours to see if it goes up or down. Best of luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • @kimmy626 they said i was a nine. That it was to early to know? But the hospital i went to sucks ..they said either m/c pms or to early. Very pink yesterday red today . No cramps no nothing.. but thank you so much for advice .
  • You are welcome. With a 9, you should see if it goes up or down by going back in 48 hours. By that time it'll either be 0 or several thousand.
  • And the hospital didn't give you any further info or explanation??  I had an ectopic pregnancy a few years ago.  Had a VERY weak positive hpg.  Had the worst cramps and was just not feeling well.  Ended up gong to ER for pain. They did a blood draw and determined it was more than likely ectopic and that if I did not lose the baby on my own, I would need to come back in 2 weeks time.

So if they told you everything was fine or hey weren't specific enough, I'd call and ask to speak to a nurse or get a message to the dr you saw.  That or follow up with your regular dr that you see for your annual exams. 

Good Luck!
  • @Kimmy626 they want me to go back for a pelvic exam . But should i go if im bleeding?
  • @MNturnsVA no . They just told me it was a 9 it was to early . Or it was pms . Or mc. . To go back if i wanted to get a pelvic exam . But im bleeding . So idk if i want them to check me well im bleeding ive never had this? So this is new to me.
  • I'm not sure, prob tell them and let them determine that
  • @sunrise135 i did call my ob . They said i can come in tomorrow & do blood work . Thats all they said. I wasnt asking if any one was a doctor i clearly know that . I was just aking has anyone had this issue before dont have to be rude . Just looking for advice