Infertility
Options

It's Go Time!

I gave myself my first Menopur shot last night. It all feels very real right now! Hopefully this works - this is the first treatment course we're trying.  From the ladies who have been there before - any additional things I could/should be doing to make myself and my body better and ready for what is to come? As a woman who has never had a period, cannot naturally ovulate, and naturally makes no real qty of LH/FSH - I'm excited to have started down this road. (Just trying not to think often of what Menapu is made of, ha!) We're going slow - just one 75 iui vial/daily for now. 

Re: It's Go Time!

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you!! I am in my fist cycle of IVF. I also started with menopur (the highest dose) and had little to no side effects. I don't have much advice as I am still in my first round except to say be kind to yourself. This is quite the rollercoaster ride. Good luck!!

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @indyam7 I'm in my first cycle of IVF and I started Menopur and Follistim injections last week. My advise is to keep yourself very hydrated!!!

Stay strong and good luck with everything!!!