Trying to Get Pregnant

Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

Anyone else using the clearblue easy fertility monitor?  Not the digital opks but the actual monitor where you put the sticks into the machine.  I used it back when we conceived my daughter in 2011 and just got my first high day.  For some reason I was skeptical because after using some of the sticks they didn't look like I remember from the last time I used it. 

I did have some traditional opks left over from last month that I decided to use up and see if they would coincide with the monitor.  The opks are supposed to be expired after 30 days so was also curious about using them.  They seem to be fine.

Re: Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor

• I am using the fertility monitor, but it's only my first month. I got my first high fertility today at CD 15, which seems right to me. I am also using the Clear Blue Ovulation Predictor with the smiley face and that was an empty circle this morning. Unfortunately, those OPK sticks are expired so not sure I should even believe what it says. The packaging clearly states not to use expired sticks, but I really like peeing on sticks, so figured why not. It's better than just throwing them out! However, I am only using the fertility monitor as my source of truth (plus temping).