July 2015 Moms
Options

Whats Going On?

edited June 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Just woke up to chills and diarrhea after hardly getting any sleep due to cramping all night. My temperature is fine i have just been having shivering spells. I am 37 weeks 5 days

Re: Whats Going On?

• Options
    My cramps are low, some sharp but for the most part like period pain. Occasionally they make me feel an urge to use the bathroom
  • Options
    call your doctor
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Ok i do have a slight fever now. And also the cramps have moved up and spread higher on my belly. Definitely calling
  • Options
    Call your doctor!
    image Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I felt jittery and sick like during labor with my first. My body always responds this way to anything that is out of the norm. I don't handle high levels of hormones or adrenaline very well and it makes menace intestinal symptoms. You could be the same.
  • Options
    Yeah i called and they had me come in to do a "labor check". I was told that everything i've described can be normal and that until contractions (Or what i believe to be contractions) are 5 mins apart there's nothing they can do. Just in the meantime hydrate, especially if i can't keep food down and the diarrhea continues. Anyways i am currently 2 centimeters dilated, last week i was 1 so we'll see how things progress from here